002 error

hdbb

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys i seem to be on the end of most the posts these days.lol

just started getting 002 errors on original discs today, dont recall it happening before, sometimes the game works , other times it wont, not the black screen with 002 but the blue screen
softmodded 4.1e with modmii and latest priiloader

anyone have any ideas?

TIA

do you use priloader?

i am sure there is an option on priloader to fix 002 errors.

i would use modmii ro run a sys check then update everything on the wii..
hopefully that should sort your problem.. :)

yeah its priiloader related,. if i put force to run under ios249 on which is needed for the likes of the backup of counterstrike, then the original sports resort wont work,, in reverse force games to run under ios249 off then sports resort original works but backup of counter strike dont work.

bean a long time i did i wii guys but fixed it with gamma 002 fix with sound-1009.wad

yea, i remeber summit about wii sports now lol

i am sure if you use modmii to update everything, then it will all work now....

did you do a sys check?

but its all updated with modmii but i do recall doing a sys check last week and it gave me a new priiloader tho i dont see any settings changes , just this force to run under ios249 that seems to be giving me problems i think. if i turn it off some of the backups dont work

easy for me to turn it off and on for me , but not wanting the kids in priiloader. that would be disasterous lol.

Would love to get to the bottom of this one lol

im running off disc at the moment, i bought a black wii and was giving the white one to my nephew, so i updated it with modmii just to make sure it would work for everything as he dont have a harddrive, heres a strange one tho. i run a backup of sports resort and it dont work when run under ios249 is enabled, its the only game not running under that setting wether its backup or original

i remeber backing up this game from the idsk and it not working....

its the game you get free with wii's your talking about?

yeah wii sports resort original disc... it does work fine aslong as the "FORCE GAMES TO RUN UNDER IOS249" (which is the priiloader setting) is disabled but if its disabled the some of my backups dont work

i'm a bit lossed, most games load under ios 250 now.

are you saying some backup disks wont load without the force ios 249 or usb games?

yeah mario strikers charged, counter force, older games yeah but surely theres someway to get them to load without changing the settings in priiloader (ONLY ON DISC)

abu thats one solution., forgot about neogamma, got the older games running on neogamma without forcing to run on 249 thru priiloader, so im guessing all the older games cant run thru the proper disc channel no more, i know they used to work but i did have darkcorp installed before i updated thru modmii

no i remodded the wii using modmii, so all the ios or cios are updated, at the time or darkcorps(cioscorp) there was no modmii lol

seems all the old games that used 249 dont wanna load thru disc channel. but they will load thru neogamma, dont like it but its a solution i guess
hope someone knows of a way to do all thru the disc channel

just checked the priiloader guide, says "Force Disc Games to run under IOS249 - Makes discs run under 249 instead of the IOS they are supposed to. It can be helpful if you don't have the required IOS, but should not be used as a permanent fix."

is this meaning i dont have ios249 installed or rather im missing certain ios's?

syscheck says im fine tho

Please correct me if I am awrong.....
I thought that darkcorp was set so that it would not be overwritten. This was it's protection from Ninty but had the side effect of "write protecting" some files by making them appear as if they are the most recent. This is why the uninstallation of darkcorp was a bit more involved.

If this is the case, would it not be an idea to use the darkcorp uninstallation and then run modmii again?

i still have the darkcorp on my computer, will try the uninstall and see what happens

Back