‘Bully’ Xbox 360 patch progress update tomorrow

janobi

Janet to us
VIP Member
Reaction score
Rockstar promised a 'Bully' patch "within a week", but it has not yet been released, a week would have been last Friday. Rockstar have said that the patch is currently in Microsoft’s Xbox Live certification queue and that they will be making an announcement about the matter tomorrow morning. The patch is to fix the Xbox 360 version of Bully as gamers have experienced a variety of glitches that crash the game.

quote:

Does that mean the patch is actually coming tomorrow morning? Not necessarily.

In the past, I’ve noticed that companies have a difficult time pinning down a specific date for when anything will pass through certification, so Rockstar’s response isn’t particularly surprising. They may not know yet themselves.

News Source: multiplayerblog.mtv.com/

I just hope you all have a fooooooookin' good broadband connection for this one 'cos as witchy said the update on this is probably going to be the same size as the game ;)

:roflmao:

You'd think that MS would push things like this to the top of the queue, since it is such a popular title.

You'd think that MS would push things like this to the top of the queue, since it is such a popular title.

I agree mate.... look how many downloaders are miffed about the games bugs... now imagine having gone and spent 40 quid on the bugger. M$ are obviously well aware of the situation and seeing as how they are also receiving bad press (because it was only the 360 version) you would think that they would act as swiftly as possible to get the situation rectified.... good old M$...they never let us down ;) lol

Back