£95,000 Ebay scammer to repay £1

He would have been put in a low security prison, and as we all know those prisons are just a load of bs, they almost get pampered in there

Aye he will only do 15 month, maybe 12 month 3 on tag I keep forgetting about all this new tag and early release dates when I was a young lad we had to do atleast 3/4 and serve the rest on license with probation.

No tv and playstations in my days, it is a crock like.

Thornhill is full of chavs, benefit scroungers, druggies, alcoholics and thugs.

Really p***es me off but the local council keeps throwing money at them. They have good services including doctors surgeries, shops, allotments, community centres and loads of community based events and they still moan about their lot in life. They keep breaking into the doctors surgery and then complain when the doctors say they may have to leave the area. They burn down various parts of it weekly and I know of at least 1 murder having taken place there.

Oh, and £1 takes the micky.

lol
one of the nicer parts of cwmbran then

Thornhill is full of chavs, benefit scroungers, druggies, alcoholics and thugs.

Really p***es me off but the local council keeps throwing money at them. They have good services including doctors surgeries, shops, allotments, community centres and loads of community based events and they still moan about their lot in life. They keep breaking into the doctors surgery and then complain when the doctors say they may have to leave the area. They burn down various parts of it weekly and I know of at least 1 murder having taken place there.

Oh, and £1 takes the micky.

My stepfather and mother ran the kingfisher pub in thornhill for a year or 2, that was fun.

My stepfather and mother ran the kingfisher pub in thornhill for a year or 2, that was fun.

Only been in there a few times as it's too scary. It's a shame because it's a good sized pub.

A lot of my relatives live in Thornhill and most of them fit my earlier description :)

i cant see how the judge would of sat through it all seeing the amount scammed and thought mmmmm.... you can pay back £1

Back