Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

£88m On Friday - Must Be Won

joe516

VIP Member
VIP Member
Just a heads up to anyone who wants to try a long-odds bet of £1.50 on the Euro Millions. It's going to be dished out on Friday

you can buy a good 176 houses with that, easily lol (at 500k).

Think i might have a go don't normally do lotto, worth a pop.

blatant copy and paste from another cable site lol. ive already got my ticket and have had it in my pocket for almost a week, if your not in it you cant win it i think the saying goes,

Why do people who don't normally play the lottery get excited when the winnings get to crazy sizes?

Does the appeal of winning 2 or 3 million not appeal?

Crazy.

BTW, I don't play the lottery, I'm rich enough ;)

4 8 15 16 23 42

you're bound to win!

You rat...thats gonna cost me again, I already do it and now I have to do those numbers, and if it did win there will be a lot to share with....lol

@witchy...I was thinking the very same m8, if people dont do it when its 5 million, why do they do it when its 88 million

£250,000 will be enough for me, enough so i can tell my boss where to stick his job, and enough to see me for a few years to come, lol

Anyone know when series 4 begins?

(How off-topic have we went!?)

lol :)

6th Feb next year.

ffs are those the Lost numbers, I have never missed an episode and I didnt even realise, no way I am doing those, too many people to share with if they win.

According to IMDB episode 4.1 is slated for Feb '08 but no exact date. Only 16 episodes this season too :(

I run the syndicate at work just about to put our twenty lines on, and next weeks because im off to Kefalonia on Sat, have i mentioned that before im off to Kefalonia for a week on Sat.

Good luck everyone.

no luck

ive been doing the lottery since it started,same numbers and ive only won twice 3 numbers £10 and 4 numbers £44,spent thousands but i cant stop now in case my numbers come up.So there is no way im going to start doing the euro lottery even if the jackpot was £100 million

Back