£88m On Friday - Must Be Won

joe516

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up to anyone who wants to try a long-odds bet of £1.50 on the Euro Millions. It's going to be dished out on Friday

yeah will have a go, if the jackpot comes in a will give u a fiver, LOL, cheers

blatant copy and paste from another cable site lol. ive already got my ticket and have had it in my pocket for almost a week, if your not in it you cant win it i think the saying goes,

Why do people who don't normally play the lottery get excited when the winnings get to crazy sizes?

Does the appeal of winning 2 or 3 million not appeal?

Crazy.

BTW, I don't play the lottery, I'm rich enough ;)

4 8 15 16 23 42

you're bound to win!

You rat...thats gonna cost me again, I already do it and now I have to do those numbers, and if it did win there will be a lot to share with....lol

@witchy...I was thinking the very same m8, if people dont do it when its 5 million, why do they do it when its 88 million

I'd be happy with £250 :), infact, I'd be happy with £25

Anyone know when series 4 begins?

(How off-topic have we went!?)

lol :)

Anyone know when series 4 begins?

(How off-topic have we went!?)

lol :)

6th Feb next year.

ffs are those the Lost numbers, I have never missed an episode and I didnt even realise, no way I am doing those, too many people to share with if they win.

I run the syndicate at work just about to put our twenty lines on, and next weeks because im off to Kefalonia on Sat, have i mentioned that before im off to Kefalonia for a week on Sat.

Good luck everyone.

no luck

ive been doing the lottery since it started,same numbers and ive only won twice 3 numbers £10 and 4 numbers £44,spent thousands but i cant stop now in case my numbers come up.So there is no way im going to start doing the euro lottery even if the jackpot was £100 million

You lot can have it , but you can't buy happiness .

So they say !

Back