£70 Freeview Aerial Free

SimpleBOX

Inactive User
Reaction score
Its' true, well sort of, im doing this trick and i've done it for years and years, all you need to do is get a metal coat hanger and a normal tv aerial wire and job done, i get all freeview channels perfect reception and the people i've told this to get perfect receptions too, enjoy.

on and by the way, the £70 remark in the title of this topic is a quote from my local argos to get someone out to install an aerial

somebody on here has to be crazy enough to try this???????

have you got any pictures of this hanger-freeview workin??? i wonderrr how the reception is......

well, as freeview is digital, if u get reception, then picture has to be spot on

... good grief, hanger as an aerial - aint heard that in years LOL
... anyone remember ford cortinas using them aswell :proud:

i used to live 5 miles from a 500kW transmitter in south wales, all you needed was 3" of wire in the aerial socket and job done, you do have to be in a VERY strong signal area to use coathangers, bits of wire, old radiators etc

SimpleBOX said:
Its' true, well sort of, im doing this trick and i've done it for years and years, all you need to do is get a metal coat hanger and a normal tv aerial wire and job done, i get all freeview channels perfect reception and the people i've told this to get perfect receptions too, enjoy.

on and by the way, the £70 remark in the title of this topic is a quote from my local argos to get someone out to install an aerial

lol.. simplebox... you should become a installation technican.. from the amount of posts regarding a bad reception with freeview you could become a very wealth man ...:)

just incase anyone thinks im joking well im not, try it for yourself, im being 100% honest, no word of a lie, try it! i've got no problems.

Go on, give it a go, i've got no problems, what have you got to loose?

here are my photos i just took 2 minutes ago, if you think im lying then fine, you have your opinion, but before you say otherwise try it for yourself, i've got no problems and the people in my street i've told love the thing, it saved them a few bob extending the wire outside.

These are 100% real photos. NOT FAKE!

now my tea is getting cold so im going to go eat,

p90500012xt.jpg
p90500037zp.jpg
p90500041fh.jpg

done this for years myself ....im amazed you all find it unbelievable and i had a capri with one for my radio aswell worked better than the original aerial

toppost

chrisclo

i used to live inside a transmitter and whever i closed my eyes i could see the tv picture.

i could change the channel by pressing my nose.

i ended up moving though, it was a pain in the arse trying to get to sleep.

especialy in the cell block h years.

:proud: :proud: :proud:

i used to live inside a transmitter and whever i closed my eyes i could see the tv picture.

especialy in the cell block h years

HAHAHAH lmao!

explosivo said:

especialy in the cell block h years.

:proud: :proud: :proud:
cell block h when they knew how to make tv programs / will plastic coat hangers do , only the wife wont trust me with metal one's lol

puka pies

I saw an advert on tv last night and they are using your idea m8 and trying to sell puka pies too lol

i remember seeing a news article many years ago about a guy who was picking up tv channels via a dustbin lid, his ultimate goal was to get a reception using a Frey Bentos tin heh-heh. :)

i think i will try and plug mine into the microwave , there must be a million channels on that

Back