Sat and freeview(soarview) pole

Grimeire

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I want to fit a sat and a freeview aerial to the same pole but am unable to find any big enough. the biggest one i can find is not coming out enough before turning up. I need one that comes out about 12 inchs (300mm) and then extends about 30+(750mm) inches up. The orientation of both is what is complicating things as the aerial must go above the roof line as the roof is blocking it being set to the correct orientation.

Anyone have any ideas how I can get both on the same pole or know somewhere i can get a bigger pole.

Below is a picture detailing the situation.
Screenshot 2019-08-06 at 11.36.29.png

I.m no expert on this but I think you need T & K brackets fixed to the gable brickwork, you can get them in various sizes that extend out say 18" which misses the overhang. then you need the correct clamps and pole, sat shops would be the place to look for both, one of the sat lads will advise better

I.m no expert on this but I think you need T & K brackets fixed to the gable brickwork, you can get them in various sizes that extend out say 18" which misses the overhang. then you need the correct clamps and pole, sat shops would be the place to look for both, one of the sat lads will advise better

Just looked on ebay they are selling some that are 36 inch now.

Just looked on ebay they are selling some that are 36 inch now.

Just noticed I forgot to add the link to the one I was looking at. It's probably the same one you mentioned it's 36 long but only 10 out but I need at least 12 inches

Back