£6000 cheque waiting for you!!!!!!!!!!!

sajon44

Inactive User
Reaction score
received letter this morning from the "capital distribution group" stating i am the sole receipient of this money all i need do is send a £20 handling charge.
BEWARE this is a scam has anyone else received this letter.

tell them to take the £20 out of what your about to receive feckers !!!

Yeah its defo a scam to get money out of people and its always nice to know that things like this are going around. Cheers for the warning.

I don't really think that anyone here is dumb enough to need the warning tbh.

Maybe noone here is dumb enough but you never know they must be getting money from somewhere, i know elderly people who would fall for this kind of scam.

LOL.... Whenever someone gets something like this and believes in it that this is true.. Then that person is the most stupid one in this world... Nothing is free...And trust me these scams can cost you more at the end of the day... Those people change by phonecalls.. Or Fax calls or even try getting your bank account and thus hacking into your account... And we have the internet... Just check for similar scams on search engines..Daaaaaaaaa.....!!!!!!!

Send me a tenner and i'll print you a cheque out for double that lol

HAHA.. Nice Quote.. Hpw many of these have u actually printed and used.. Yo mate do u print Notes as well.. LOL...

LOL.... Whenever someone gets something like this and believes in it that this is true.. Then that person is the most stupid one in this world... Nothing is free...

eat your words mate as of november last year i received a letter stating i had won a certain amount of money and could i return the small id number by recorded delivery which i did it was to do with readers digest but it was sent by rebate mail which i knew i had no hope in hell,the letter i received today was by second class so it looked a bit more convincing,anyway i heard nowt back until....
febuary of this year when i had a cheque made out to myself for £1000 and £500 of marks and sparks vouchers.

but i do agree people who dont have the web and are a little bit swayed will make this company lots of money...

oh well my trip to egypt is off.

Like i said whenever u receive those letters just check them online.. I received 3 Of those.. Some from Nigeria and some from eastern europe.. I just check online and came to know they were all scams.. Some came with email contact.. GUESS WAT I DID?? Wrote them a few GOOD and RESPECTFUL words.. I hope they were quite happy with the emails.. THERE IS NO WAY THOSE BIG BAST__DS gets a single dime from me.. NO WAY!!!!

hello my name is george and im calling from your bank...i have 6000 Ugandan dollars waiting to be transfered and all i need is your account number and sort code....

lol say no more.

i have found the pre paid envelope and put my 20 pounds in there.
well its a homer simpson 20 pound novelty note and a forwarding letter just to explain why i am bitter why my egypt holiday has been put back .

lol lol

my father-inlaw gets these all the time. he,s just turned pension age and a prime target for these scammers.
all the time its send £20,£30 as hes won massive amounts.
they mostly have canadian postal addresses.
he says he likes reading them!
im wondering if hes sent money before,im sick trying to get tell him their scammers.

i have found the pre paid envelope and put my 20 pounds in there.
well its a homer simpson 20 pound novelty note and a forwarding letter just to explain why i am bitter why my egypt holiday has been put back .

lol lol

holiday to egypt? that dont sount like you m8, id picture you in egypt just as much as id picture you camping in a field full of guys looking at pink cars

:licker:

Back