£200 laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Your Fault M8
U Didnt Say You Wanted Via Good Communication Sorce MSN Is Not Good As Not Like You Check It Every Miniute Is It.
If You Spoke On The Phone Shud Sent A TXT If Was Scared To Phone And Say You Didnt Want It.
I Think You Should Offer Him Something For His Trouble

hi sorry to take so long to reply ive not been feeling very well fisal shame on you mate you know it woz your fault and i think its time you admit it then at least one good thing will have come of all this be a man about it

Last edited:
If i had any say in this matter then he'd be banned, along with his IP address.

I don't want people like this hanging around.

If i had any say in this matter then he'd be banned, along with his IP address.

I don't want people like this hanging around.

id say the same mate dont need peeps like that on the forum

agree entirely he should get the Ban. Its not right causing members problems like this. He should be given 2 choices

1. Ban or
2. pay the fare

Just my opinion i do not want to influence mods or anything.

well al i can say is thanks for all the support you all gave me lads very nice of you all but all the members know about it now i think so im sure he will get his

1. Ban or
2. pay the fare

Just my opinion i do not want to influence mods or anything.

lol you,ve more chance of training a rat to play the harmonica.

agreed though he needs a full time holiday, other members who have conned have seen the back door,

if he agrees he didnt communicate properly and amits his fault whether by accident or not and pays the fuel then he,d be amitting his mistake and mistakes can be rectified, conning or lying cant.

is it time for a poll? pay the £20 or face a ban yes/no poll

make a change from you init alan lol (he he he):FRIGHT: :sad: :sad: :sad:

not paying to sleep with your lass ever again she said you always fall asleep so she rolled over :ASSFLASH: :ASSFLASH: :ASSFLASH: :ASSFLASH:

hi all can you all stop posting on this now as this is a members post and its geting out of hand i think now ill open a chat about this in genral chat and you can post on that one please

admin can you please remove all this now as its not even my post thanks a lot or move it to this link

link to the new posts

http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=125904

Last edited:
what if i donate to the site, will that be ok

as ok, i should have made more contact with him

what if i donate to the site, will that be ok

as ok, i should have made more contact with him

yes mate that will do me you do that and its all done with ok mate

im sorry brian0812 for all the trouble i have caused you, i dont want to get banned of this wonderful forum. Please accept my apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back