£200 laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets see what fisal says i am awaiting a pm from him

you can let it go if you like i dont need the stress all ill say is i think if id let him pay me with paypal id have lost my lappy i think it woz all a con from the start with his take the hacker test on his msn i shud know better i feel a proper mug

@ brian0812 i understand how you feel m8, i would be very annoyed too.

@ fisal, this is NO way to treat a member of the forum, looks like you may be having a holiday from here.

@ brian0812 i understand how you feel m8, i would be very annoyed too.

@ fisal, this is NO way to treat a member of the forum, looks like you may be having a holiday from here.

thank you mate ive sold the lappy again now to a good member ive had a chat with some members about him and hhe is going to send cash and ill post it this time we all think its a lot safer this way and a lot less stress thanks to you all for all the support members and staff of the forum

why would i try do do u over

i gave u my sisters address, also i wasnt at her house, i send u an offline message to say i didnt want the laptop nomore

i gave u my sisters address, also i wasnt at her house, i send u an offline message to say i didnt want the laptop nomore

well if this is the cass i think you need to remind your sister who you are as she dont seem to know you or your phone number mate and i got no msn from you if you woz not haveing the laptop you shud have told me on the phone at 10 last night whan i phoned you insted of saying yes ill see you in the morning dont tri and pass the blame to me mate i spent £20 on fule and a lot of mine and my mates time comeing all the way to birmingham today you had my number do you not know how to use a phone and i phoned you about 10 times today

Last edited:

Fisal why did you read this thread earlier and not reply to it? When you were on at about 1 o'clock? Pretty shitty thing to do to another member giving you a good deal!

i do know how to use a phone, my family dont call me by this name, just like your family dont put 0812 at the end of your name, im sorry for the trouble, but i sent you a offline message,you should of got it when you signed in

i do know how to use a phone, my family dont call me by this name, just like your family dont put 0812 at the end of your name, im sorry for the trouble, but i sent you a offline message,you should of got it when you signed in

well i did not and sorry dont cut it now mate if you ask me after all this and if you woz on about one as the last post says wye did you not sort it out and if you know how to use a phone you need to start picking it up wean it rings and wean your going to let peeps down have the guts to ring them i set off to your house at 5 this morning and ive been up all night and you did not send me an offline cos i woz on line all night so tell it how it is

im telling you how it is

i left you a message, why didnt you ring me before you left out

im telling you how it is

i left you a message, why didnt you ring me before you left out

what are you on you i rang you like 10 times today did you pick up no you know what you did and so do i and i think so do a lot more of the peeps on this forum you can talk till you blue in the face mate your full of it if you ever need help dont look this way peeps like you fook it up for the rest of us i woz not off line i woz up all night so i dont think so the members who know me on this forum and and know ive never taked to you before so there for have no beef with you till now so wye will i lie init sold my psp to ninjaxp no probs just sold my lappy again and i bet you there will be no probs again you did me over and thats that ill get over it it will never happen again ill tell ya

Last edited:
i didnt try doing you over

you should of just done paypal then,im a confirmed user, but i said i didnt want it, you rang me, yeh, i was sleeping, i help people out whenever i can in this forum,or you wouldnt see 15 thanks next to my name

i didnt try doing you over

you should of just done paypal then,im a confirmed user, but i said i didnt want it, you rang me, yeh, i was sleeping, i help people out whenever i can in this forum,or you wouldnt see 15 thanks next to my name

i dont do paypal cos as it says on your msn do the hacking test so if your a hacker all you need is keylogger to get some paypal info i may look stupid at the mo but im not mate the point is i phoned you did not pick up i phoned and talked to you last night you did not tell me not to bring it ive been online all night long you did not msn me so you just keep chating it but you will not convice me and you wil not convince my mate who drove me all the way to birmingham

ps admin can you please move all this to its own thred as we have trashed this post now for the member that started it im very sorry mate i did not intend to do this to your post

im not a hacker, also that test was posted on this forum first, i just wanted my mates on my msn to check it out

i coudlnt get passed level 3

im not a hacker, also that test was posted on this forum first, i just wanted my mates on my msn to check it out

i coudlnt get passed level 3

and how do i know that i dont know you from adam and as you have proved wye shud i trust you

Brian has given admin the address that fisal gave to brian and im sure when both the addresses are compared this can be sorted and it does need to be sorted as members cant be messed around, no matter if you're a new member or a long standing member. I dont think you can sort it by posting on a thread anyway. If you didnt want the laptop you should have just told him straight, ring him or even send him a text message. Sending an msn offline message isnt really the wisest thing to do as some people dont always log onto msn all the time. its not a crime to change your mind.
Brian mate im sorry to hear that you had to travel all that way its a hell of a distance and long time as well hope its sorted anyway allroad got everything yeah? theres a feedback type thing on the trading and wants section with feedback on people who have been successfully and unsuccessfully dealt with before.
anyway over to admin.

ps admin can you please move all this to its own thred as we have trashed this post now for the member that started it im very sorry mate i did not intend to do this to your post

do we need this on forum still, i can bin it if it better that way.

Fisal just do the right thing m8 and at least give him the fare money m8

has devil said m8 you got a right to say you dont want to buy it again but your means of telling him was not on I log off and on messenger loads.

if it were me i'd offer some kind of money for the travel has a good will gesture...

Long live Dw lol.

Shocking behavior fisal, do as Bigga suggested and repay the fare.

i cant just give £20 for no reason to the guy when it wasnt even my fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back