£200 laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

nemesis1975

Inactive User
Reaction score
must be new specs unimportant,would prefer built in wireless and dvd rom but not a must,first laptop for my sons 7th birthday and also to stop the fights with his older brother for his laptop.

hi mate i have a elonex laptop with 60 gig hd dvd wr built in wireless ati 128mb graphics its a pentium m windows xp home on it (origanal) and office 1gig of ram for more info pm me £200

hi mate i have a elonex laptop with 60 gig hd dvd wr built in wireless ati 128mb graphics its a pentium m windows xp home on it (origanal) and office 1gig of ram for more info pm me £200
is this new or used prefer to hold out for a new one with lower specs but with a guarantee etc.

ive just pm you, im very interested in the laptop mate, please let us now

ive just pm you, im very interested in the laptop mate, please let us now

this member shud be booted off the forum ive been all the way to birmingham today to take hime this laptop fake address and i phoned him about 10 times not picking his phone up your a total wast of space mate its peeps like you that fook the forums up

Oh dear! That's bad. Did you travel all the way from Sheffield to Brum?

: grim :

Oh dear! That's bad. Did you travel all the way from Sheffield to Brum?

: grim :

yes i did mate payed a mate to take me up with it as well he woz not very happy about it or the person whos door i woz knoking on at 8 this morning

P.S SORRY TO HIJACK YOUR POST nemesis

Last edited:
this member shud be booted off the forum ive been all the way to birmingham today to take hime this laptop fake address and i phoned him about 10 times not picking his phone up your a total wast of space mate its peeps like you that fook the forums up

i assume he arranged a time and place ?

thanks for the addy brian just waiting for fisal to confirm his addy so i can compair

ok no problem i gave em his name and phone number at the address to see if it woz him and woz told no ok m8

i never thought i would hear this on dw
it is shocking to have someone travel to a bogus address no matter what the distance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back