£18.30 Delivered PS3 Break

will these get through customs though, thought they were seizing them all!

i paid via paypal so if it dosnt i'll get my money back

i have a stupid question, why would it matter if it was not updateable what i mean is it works on version 3.41 and dont connect to net

i would never dream of getting something for free and then wanting to play online with it thats just greedy

I would never play online but i'm thinking if sony start making games that require you to update before you can play the games and an update of the jailbreak fools the game into thinking its updated somthing along those lines :D

Ste

Just cancelled by order i found a cheaper option and its not preprogramed so its futureproof :D and by far the cheapest option i can find

£13.70 Delivered :D
Simple USB Dongle

Ste

Thats cheap, and ugly, but cheap is better.

The way these things are dropping in price they'll be £5 before crimbo.

i have a stupid question, why would it matter if it was not updateable what i mean is it works on version 3.41 and dont connect to net

i would never dream of getting something for free and then wanting to play online with it thats just greedy

I'm thinking imagine having the 3d tv and also being able to play jailbroken games.

Upgradable is always a better option.

i'v gt a broken usb port on the front so i'm gonna use that inside and have the ugly thing inside out of view soldered to the motherboard :)

Ste

So do you not use your xbox online? thats if you have one thats flashed and jtaged?

nope and i have both, i dont even do it with a ds

Re: PS3 Jailbreak Chip £13.70 Delivered :D

Cheers mate just got one £13.45 :) Can you help me flash it when it gets here? :)

Hi are the cheap clones updateable or not being read on the ps3break website and now I'm confused I thought all of them could be?

the clones are getting cheaper all the time. no idea, about how easy they are to update.

i will need to get all these teensy boards i have onto ebay, to see how much i can get for them. some people were paying between £70-80 for them. crazy

Back