£0.00 for XBOX 360 controller

Do you think arcade serial numbers are different to premium serial numbers?

Wouldnt mind getting a hdd for my boys if possible.

yep they are although just say you bought a 120gb one separate a month back if they ask to send it in say you will and they send you a new one :)

will this work for me as I just got my Elite last week, if I call them say mid January will they not tell me to take it back to the original place I purchased item from

will this work for me as I just got my Elite last week, if I call them say mid January will they not tell me to take it back to the original place I purchased item from

Yh should do mate, I called them the day I got mine and told them I had bought it 2 months ago but only just registered it. They sent me a wired 1 at 1st but then called them up again and they sent out another 1 which was wireless

I got a genuine problem with a new wireless controller and phoned them up to ask for a replacement. They are gonna do it but they want the old one back? Do they normally want the old one?

I got a genuine problem with a new wireless controller and phoned them up to ask for a replacement. They are gonna do it but they want the old one back? Do they normally want the old one?

I phoned the other day they said they would send a packing lable and arange collection of broken controller .Hope they just say that to see if your genuine

I phoned the other day they said they would send a packing lable and arange collection of broken controller .Hope they just say that to see if your genuine
Have you done it more than once?

if you ring microsoft and make up some bull about your wireless controller being faulty, they will send you a new one. Their number should be on the back of your manual or inside the back page. You will also need the serial number for your console. They take their time answering the phone but it's worth it.

I called 08005871102 freefone xbox 360 tech support. Option 3. Waited 15mins for call to be answered. Made up problem with controller. They took my details. Controller should arrive in 10 working days = priceless

try it guys its worth it.

If it has been helpful please click the thanks button or add to my rep please
thanks hope they will send me one but they ask for proof of purchace and the neck ofthe broken guitar.I said i had these will see wot happens

Last edited:
Back