Timeshift settings

AJT

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys i have just browser flashed latest openpli image..first time i have been able to browser flash using a wifi bride to box,Thanks to all advice on here (cheers everyone)it went like a dream and i did not even know SUNRAY had a flash page,anyway box is now set up great and have one little niggle.
Every time i change channel i get a message "STOP PERMANENT TIMESHIFT YES/NO.never had this before and i have to select yes or channel wont change.
Is there a way to get rid of this timeshift message??
many thanks

dm800se clone.ssl84b sim 210 openpli 2.1

not used timeshift in a while, but i don't recall an option for that message your getting in settings at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just going to post this exact problem lol

I've had this since I got my new box & installed openpli on it.

Never had it on the normal DM800, but getting it on the DM800SE.

I'm in the same boat as you, I want to keep permanent timeshift (so I can rewind something without having to press pause to initiate the timeshift function at first), but I dont want it popping up asking if I want to stop the timeshift everytime I change channel.

What it used to do is change channel & auto start timeshift, if you changed to another channel, it would "wipe" the current timeshift & start recording on the new channel.

Played with all the timeshift settings in the main menu & cant get it to work mate :(

Is it worth trying an older version. I just pulled mine from TS Panel.

Tried Auto timeshift as an alternative, but cant get that working at all.

Tried Auto timeshift as an alternative, but cant get that working at all.

I have disabled perm timeshift and the message is gone but you can not rewind.you can still pause and record.

Yea, that's the enigma 2 timeshift settings which are built into the image.

Don't try that auto one, removed it but my box was randomly green screening. Checked the crash logs & it was still doing something in the background (which I've had to manually remove via FTP).

If anyone gets an answer to this, let me know.

Cheers

Hello. Anybody with a solution to the pop window anytime a channel is changed?
Thanks.

Hi AJT.
Did you eventually resovle this issue? If yes, kind share it with us.
Thanks.

Hi guys i have just browser flashed latest openpli image..first time i have been able to browser flash using a wifi bride to box,Thanks to all advice on here (cheers everyone)it went like a dream and i did not even know SUNRAY had a flash page,anyway box is now set up great and have one little niggle.
Every time i change channel i get a message "STOP PERMANENT TIMESHIFT YES/NO.never had this before and i have to select yes or channel wont change.
Is there a way to get rid of this timeshift message??
many thanks

dm800se clone.ssl84b sim 210 openpli 2.1

Hi AJT.
Did you eventually resovle this issue? If yes, kind share it with us.
Thanks.

Hi mate in timeshift settings i turned of perm timeshift.it still allows you to pause but not rewind.That was all i could do on that image to stop the message.
If you need or want the full settings as i did you will need to reflash..if you are using the gstroom daily build re flash todays build if you already have todays wait till tomorrow if you want to stick with open pli as a re flash to another days build solved the problem for me.

Last edited:
Back