Fs: Sony Ps3 (as New) £330!

prim@l

DW Member +
Reaction score
For Sale:

Sony PS3 As new, only used once on the day it came out and it's been put away in its box since! It was pre-ordered from Argos on their 0% credit card deal for 8 months so I'll need to pay the 430 orignal price to them before they start charging me interest on it, making a £100+ loss on it.

Price: £330.
Payment: Prefer cash on collection, confirmed paypal, bank transfer, cheque. Items will only be sent after payment has cleared in full.
Delivery: Royal Mail Standard, Recorded or Special delivery at buyer cost. You can also choose a courier if you want.
Contact details: PM me.

You have got to be kidding us with this offer.....

We all can go out and buy from anywhere for less than what ur offering us plus get a game and warranty as well....

You have got to be kidding us with this offer.....

We all can go out and buy from anywhere for less than what ur offering us plus get a game and warranty as well....

and where would I buy this PS3 from?

Sorry if you think my price is too high, as the OP stated I paid 425 from Argos and its still in the same condition as when i got it new. I'm already making a 100 pound loss and the PS3 is still in Argos for 425.

I will lower my price to 300 which I think is reasonable and there is still about 4 months warranty remaining.

Last edited:
Erm i didn't mention a price. Whats more you can buy a brand new one from here :-
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

For £424 add get fully warranty plus all whats listed....

Erm i didn't mention a price. Whats more you can buy a brand new one from here :-
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

For £424 add get fully warranty plus all whats listed....

but he's not selling it for £424 is he.
if you want a full warranty that bad pay £124 more than hes asking. it should still have a warranty anyway.

the man is looking £330 !!!!

if not interested in his sale dont post

cheers

Back