Trying to update dash for Kinect(Jtag)

have you tried a continuity test on the points, that's always a good one, bit fiddely like, but you can manage.....

I don't think it's the soldering as it worked beforehand and I haven't done any soldering on it so I'm safe to assume it can't be that(or can it?)
Might b worth just checking,I'll have to dig the meter out from the shed

Just an update to let you know the xbox is back up and running,yay!!

Many thanks to all who took the time to help

Cheers
Darren

Brilliant! Brilliant! Mint,!

So What was it then? did you just connect to your mates nand-x and write the image that Dave sent you?

Over the moon for you mate. (Thank god for that eh?)

Dibbs.

Brilliant! Brilliant! Mint,!

So What was it then? did you just connect to your mates nand-x and write the image that Dave sent you?

Over the moon for you mate. (Thank god for that eh?)

Dibbs.

Yeah it was as simple as that Dibbers.Im chuffed and so are the kids,KS Season 2 here we come!

mint, Just out of curiosity did you take your nand-x to your mates and try or did you just take the console and wire it straight to his machine?

So glad your sorted mate.

Pleased you got it sorted Darren.
Cheers Dave for your time and effort,I own you a pint!

mint, Just out of curiosity did you take your nand-x to your mates and try or did you just take the console and wire it straight to his machine?

So glad your sorted mate.

Yeah I took my Nand X aswell just to satisfy myself that I hadn't done anything wrong,i.e,drivers,jtag tool etc

His read straight away,hooked my up and nothing apart from 'looking for usb interface' crap

Not very often that you hear that the nand-x to blame I admit.

Sorted any way so all cool.

Have fun.

Not very often that you hear that the nand-x to blame I admit.

Sorted any way so all cool.

Have fun.

I'll try Dibbers,the MotoGP 11 game I down loaded was actually some game called 'Mind Jack'?Which by all accounts is $h1t!! Why do people do that,name something that it isn't?

Any how the Nand X is going back to CK3

See uberprick was his helpfull self over at the tx forums ;)
I'll try Dibbers,the MotoGP 11 game I down loaded was actually some game called 'Mind Jack'?Which by all accounts is $h1t!! Why do people do that,name something that it isn't?

Any how the Nand X is going back to CK3

See uberprick was his helpfull self over at the tx forums ;)

Yeah,it's amazing how someone is so blinkered or won't even listen to a customer when they say it's broken.Don't think he's heard of the term 'the customer is always right'
If he was in any other business he would have been fired off long ago with his attitude

Yes true , he`s so arrogant with it though.
Yeah,it's amazing how someone is so blinkered or won't even listen to a customer when they say it's broken.Don't think he's heard of the term 'the customer is always right'
If he was in any other business he would have been fired off long ago with his attitude

I had a right shocker with said site I must admit. I won't go into detail, but, it was horrendous.

I'm just glad there's a forum like this were you can ask,albeit 'noobie' questions without being lambasted!!

Have to agree guys been going slowly with a jtag.but dont want to ask any questions on that forum.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk

ive read through this thread after trying to play kinect sports season 2 and my Jtag tellin me i need an update, i bought my jtag from a guy i cant get in touch with now and i don't know anyone else who can update for me. Is it easy enough to do myself, i see talk of soldering, x-nad clamps and stuff and that is WAYYYYY over my head lol

what i askin is can a newb do this himself or should i try find someone to do it for me?.....i dont have my nand or anything all the guy sold me was the jtag!

What dash are you on at the moment?
ive read through this thread after trying to play kinect sports season 2 and my Jtag tellin me i need an update, i bought my jtag from a guy i cant get in touch with now and i don't know anyone else who can update for me. Is it easy enough to do myself, i see talk of soldering, x-nad clamps and stuff and that is WAYYYYY over my head lol

what i askin is can a newb do this himself or should i try find someone to do it for me?.....i dont have my nand or anything all the guy sold me was the jtag!

fsd says kernel 2.0.13599.0 that what you mean?

Back