Trying to update dash for Kinect(Jtag)

Thank you very much Dave.
I've got a xecuter nand x if that helps?

Last edited:
Now this should fun!I've never actually used the NAND x before!

How we going with it Oily?

I'm just reading up on how to use this NAND x properly Dave.I'm going to leave till morning so I have full day at it just in case I make any mistakes!Will I have to re install FSD etc again?
Once again many thanks for taking the time to sort this out

Ok m8 , did you get that ECC file i sent you?
I'm just reading up on how to use this NAND x properly Dave.I'm going to leave till morning so I have full day at it just in case I make any mistakes!Will I have to re install FSD etc again?
Once again many thanks for taking the time to sort this out

Yeah got them,cheers
Looks like I have to update my NAND x to v3 now,why are things never easy!

lol never is , is it , yeah you need an update cable or you could make 1 , i used an old xbox360 dvd drive cable , used the plug 1 end and soldered the wires directly to the nandx , i`ll try and find the guide i used to do it.
Yeah got them,cheers
Looks like I have to update my NAND x to v3 now,why are things never easy!

You don't have to for now.

If you download nandpro 2.0e it will work just fine. If you are using jtag tool, just go into the installation directory and replace the nandpro exe file and you won't get warnings.

Ah nice one abu
You don't have to for now.

If you download nandpro 2.0e it will work just fine. If you are using jtag tool, just go into the installation directory and replace the nandpro exe file and you won't get warnings.

Ah,I've just done it ready for tomorrow.So much conflicting guides/info knocking about

@Oily forget about that ECC file , i thought you had a RGH console , not a jtag , my bad m8.
Thank`s abu for pointing that out.

@Oily bin them files i sent you , they were for A RGH console , the new jtag image is on its way.

Back