TO ALL MoDERATORS

P

Paradox_uk

this messege is directed to all moderators to say i have been contacted to an EX member known as werwolf who apparently has been banned for trading in cards he has YES sold me digi cards BUT blank ones he has helped me out also in the past with proggramming then as well i know for a fact he is not a trader and also he despise them just like the rest of us!!!!

please give this top geezer another chance i wouldnt be asking if i didnt think he was right

cheers ppl

para :D

Hi PâRâÐoX_Uk

You should know. We had given the matter further consideration, and decided not to reverse the decision to ban werwolf. So he is still banned!
We acknowledge your concerns however. And I agree he may have helped some of our members, a couple of who have expressed their gratitude by way of this campaign.
BUT! You say, "you know he definitely is not a trader". Here is a reminder for you of his email message.

[Hi saw your message in the forum with regards to Gold cards Im willing to help you. Each one is £10 if you provide the card and £15 if I provide the card with full technical back up THIS IS CHEAP AS IM NOT A TRADER I DO IT TO HELP BEAT THE SYSTEM If you want me to modify Orginal Cards I will for £20 if you pay P+P if your interested I will forward my posting address for you hope to help.]

He did not even read the member's request properly. As you can see, his message targets members who post in the forums, with their needs for a card.
He makes approx. £9 for each gold card and approx. £20 for a mosc. If he earns a profit he is a dealer,
It's as simple as that! So I know "he definitely IS a trader!"
He knows he cannot deny it, and passes this message to us through pest.
"He is very sorry for any upset he has caused to any of the moderators of this site...he did do wrong...he accepts that".

The member expected to buy a card for the price quoted. And was told it was going to be £10 more than that.
Therefore this member had a genuine grievance, and rightly brought the matter to our attention.

I hope that this explanation satisfies everyone who thought that our treatment of werwolf was unjust.
And hope we can please put this subject to bed, once and for all.

Regards
Diamond

Pest didnt say that!...I did

And I am now tierd of this nonsense!

Do this site a favour and get Werwolf back...or at least make the ban tempory!

He never incriminated this site...he said he would erase kevlar from the cards before dispatch which paradox has proven. Anyway even if he did send that email (which ***ody can prove) it was seperate from the forum and directed only at the intended recipient...not everybody on digital world. It was the mods on this site that brought it to everybodys atention....why did they do this if they didnt want anybody to incriminate the site?? To make werwolf a scapegoat to scare traders away....Maybe he never sent that email...maybe somebody just dosent like the guy!

Come on everybody POST your support for Werwolf :) :) :) :)

right plain and simple -- werwolf is banned i donthave to explain our actions it was fare decision

and you say that he did his trading out side of the forum well how can that be when the member who sent me the mail (and i know this mail was not made up and so does werwolf) said he saw his advertisement on digital world concerning gold cards and mailed werwolf about the cards for sale and recieved this message:
Hi saw your message in the forum with regards to Gold cards Im willing to help you. Each one is £10 if you provide the card and £15 if I provide the card with full technical back up THIS IS CHEAP AS IM NOT A TRADER I DO IT TO HELP BEAT THE SYSTEM If you want me to modify Orginal Cards I will for £20 if you pay P+P if your interested I will forward my posting address for you hope to help.

the decision is final

please do not post any more on the subject

Back