No good time to upgrade.

The 3080Ti is a no go area guys,complete and utter rip off,looks like Nvidia have been treating gamers like lambs to be slaughtered,do the research before buying into this scalper like job from Nvidia

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just in case you doubt me ..!

Hows's yer 3090 @chookey ..still jellybus...lol
I've been playing some older games that don't really benefit from the 3090 mate. Such as Medal of Honour, Medal of Honour Warfighter and Spec Ops The Line. Brilliant shooters but quite a few years old now. Also been trying COD Cold War but not impressed. Was supposed to come with my card but didn't.
I will be reinstalling the latest Microsoft Flight Simulator sometime soon. This is where the card will come into it's own. I also own DCS but am on the lookout for a decent joystick.

Like everything else these are in short supply. I sold my faulty x55 RHINO and a basic Thrustmaster T-Flight joystick for silly money on the bay. Think I paid £50 for the Thrustmaster a few years back and it fetched £75. When peripherals become more abundant I will be buying a good VR headset so again, the 3090 will come into it's own.

Back