TM9100 update problems

digidude

Sheep worrier.
VIP Member
Reaction score
im never buying a black and silver box in my life again, ever lol

i tried installing iboot and after it rebooted was stuck in a loop. i was on juliet06, installed as per the 1.05 instructions to hdd and was in a constant reboot, but no iboot menu, nothing i tried would work so i disconnected the hdd, still stuck in reboot, in the end i thought sod it, ill put the latest UR image on and start again.

as i was stuck in a reboot loop i tried via serial, after the update was still showing the juliet start up screen and stuck in reboot loop, tried with a few different images, including official TM ones.

i did a factory reset from the up button menu on power up and since have tried a manual update by FTP'ing the image file to the tmp folder, updating using TCC 6 even tried using older version of TCC using both auto and serial but the box will not update, its now stuck on the official firmware following the factory reset

i have now totaly run out of ideas so any help would be great

dd

Hmmm...wierd one!

Try doing a few factory resets one after the other. I've heard of people having to jtag it back into life because they've flashed the wrong image, i.e flashed an update image when they meant to flash a serial image, I don't know how they're different. Just hope you've not done that by mistake.

When using TCC, I've never copied the image to the /tmp folder beforehand, you just select it in the program???

ds3.2 is a solid image and never reboots on the 9100 but you need to install camds and keys manually. dude u are fecking useless i got iboot going within 10mins of putting memory card in reader

ok ive finaly got an image on it, UR10beta2, but im deffo getting rid of the TM as the ONLY fault i have with it is still there and thats that the remote does what it wants when it wants, well not the remote, but the box uses the last recieved remote command and goes nuts with it, whenever it wants, not good if your stepping up the channels and start watching premiere then 20 mins later it decides its gonna step up a few dozen more times, to a taquilla x channel when the kids are there, good job this new image takes a few seconds longer than the last image to actually clear the channel, gave me time to kill the power to the tv

other than that its a good box, but im going for a 7020, just hope i dont have the same FTP trouble ive had with 3x 500s :(

it took me 6 hours to get this image on it, its staying on it till i sell it now lol. this problem has been there iwth original, juliet and UR images, so its not an image problem, i may send it back yet, i dont know

on the last image i pressed the green button for the portal on premiere, does anyone know what i press on a UR image as now green brings up a download menu

its red button on ur images for the subservices dude and the green to download cams/keys etc. i'd say send ur box back if remote still does as it wants as mine is ok

Back