New DVBc setup

maddogs

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a cinergy htc usb xs hd and am struggling a bit. I have installed it and the drivers for it. I am abit stuck on how to do a scan there are 2 choices frequency or range of frequencies don't know what to put in here in ex tw area.

Thanks

I have a cinergy htc usb xs hd and am struggling a bit. I have installed it and the drivers for it. I am abit stuck on how to do a scan there are 2 choices frequency or range of frequencies don't know what to put in here in ex tw area.

Thanks

What software you using? and what transponder file? usually scan frequency just takes a minute and confirms your device has a signal on the frequencies you chose , scan range scans all the frequencies from the transponder file you've told it to scan.

What software you using? and what transponder file? usually scan frequency just takes a minute and confirms your device has a signal on the frequencies you chose , scan range scans all the frequencies from the transponder file you've told it to scan.

Well I have so far installed media portal and dvbviewer also have terratec home cinema. Just trying to get fta at the moment. I don't have a transponder file. I have a dreambox with neutrino DW2.1 which I could get files from I assume? Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks

mediaportal has one built in for both UK cable area types - in tw land you might want to select UK - telewest and tell it to scan

if you dont know where in mp to do this then try tv server config/tv servers/name of your tv server/name of your card/country dropdown/last on list and then click on scan predefined provider

Last edited:
mediaportal has one built in for both UK cable area types - in tw land you might want to select UK - telewest and tell it to scan

if you dont know where in mp to do this then try tv server config/tv servers/name of your tv server/name of your card/country dropdown/last on list and then click on scan predefined provider

Right got all FTA working. Next step is to get premium channels working. I have vplug 2.4.2 and mdapi I have installed vplug to team mediaportal/mediaportaltvserver/plugins is this correct? Also how do you install mdapi?

Thanks

Last edited:
All sorted

Cheers

Last edited:
You know you've left it a bit late don't you, we've got a month maybe two a best before we lose all our channels, any way onto more important things. Our Billy's got you playin good football, hope he aint gonna be the new B.C. hope we actually turn up to the match next week and not just rollover fer you lot!! Up The RAMS!!

You know you've left it a bit late don't you, we've got a month maybe two a best before we lose all our channels, any way onto more important things. Our Billy's got you playin good football, hope he aint gonna be the new B.C. hope we actually turn up to the match next week and not just rollover fer you lot!! Up The RAMS!!

The run started with with you lets just hope it don't end with you as well!

Been playing some great stuff best in a long time:banana:

Back