Manchester United thread

I think if you actually read my post you will find no arrogance m8,

I have always called it how I seen it in relation to Utds season so far,but that doesnt mean I wont call you out when you are wrong,

Simple common sense really,

Enjoy your success this season,I would even go as far as to say it might continue for another season at least,I don't think we will be capable of winning next year either,although I would expect a closer finish ;)

Oh and in relation to us winning a game today I have already made my feelings known on that when i replied to miggy :p

We seem to be a long way off at the minute but since the teams settled into the new system we have picked up a huge amount of points. Our form was even up there and the football excellent once we had a full compliment of players. The last two games have been shocking though and we look devoid of any ideas, once Palace equalised yesterday it was panic stations and we are lucky to have taken any points at all never mind all 3 and that would have ignited Liverpools season, can see why fangs a bit upset lol.
£190m pound later and we still need about 5 players, right back wants addressing, holding midfield and the only two center backs you can trust are Smalling and Rojo and they've got the injury curse.
Depay is a great signing and a good start, think he Rooney and Di Maria in the front 3 could be pretty damn good.
Van Persie probably won't accept a secondary role so can see him moving on and Falcaos "option to buy" might just get kicked into touch, can see a lot of movement from us this Summer especially on the way out. Van Gaal was ruthless cutting the chaff last year and reckon he will be again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4ec803cf2fa9b1c7773608e216ecd91a.jpg

Yep, big thumbs up to Stan.

Well Sunday has just got interesting.
Can't wait now, the arse is always good fun but tonight's result gives it an edge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a shame that a bunch of kids have to show a mega millions senior team how to win a league. Mwahahahaha ;)

6e4d7306d38fc037eb6525da2f30ae8e.jpg

Don't be like this mig, the senior team has a fair idea :)

Reports coming in off it kicking off both inside and outside the ground.
Parents with little kids having to leave the game with ten minutes to go.

Shocking. :shakeshead:

Reports coming in off it kicking off both inside and outside the ground.
Parents with little kids having to leave the game with ten minutes to go.

Shocking. :shakeshead:

Seriously? thats fcuked up m8

Hope nobody was hurt?

6e4d7306d38fc037eb6525da2f30ae8e.jpg

Don't be like this mig, the senior team has a fair idea :)

What happened to our cozy little chat in the Manchester City executive lounge Mr @gasman I suppose that was all meaningless. Good win fella, unfortunately it's all over my paper now and I, my good man, have the misfortune of having to read it. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Can he play holding midfield ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess the season ticket sales are a bit on the slow side.

Bale is crap m8 let them buy him he did jack shite in Madrid in fact the boo boys wanted his head on a plate. Like you said fella, the Bale souvenirs should go down well. Mwahahaha :Cheers:

We've just bought a left sided outside forward, I smell bullshit.

Season ticket sales have picked up last couple of years as testament to the attendances read out at Old Trafford, the amount is actual ticket sales and not bums on seats, as somebody once said lol.

Back