Manchester United thread

We've just bought a left sided outside forward, I smell bullshit.

Really?
According to reports from your board, a.k.a The Ministry Of Truth, your current summer targets are as follows:

Ronaldo
Bale
Reus
Hummels
De Bruyne
De Jong
Depay
Lloris
Muller
Koke
Kane
Gotze
Vidal
Pogba
Gundogan
Benzema
Clyne
Sneijder
Mensah
Lacazette
Icardi
Berahino
Dybala
Benteke
Vlaar
Laporte
Alves
Varane
Pjanic
Griezman
Carvalho
Cavani
Khedira
Carvajal

Really?
According to reports from your board, a.k.a The Ministry Of Truth, your current summer targets are as follows:

Ronaldo
Bale
Reus
Hummels
De Bruyne
De Jong
Depay
Lloris
Muller
Koke
Kane
Gotze
Vidal
Pogba
Gundogan
Benzema
Clyne
Sneijder
Mensah
Lacazette
Icardi
Berahino
Dybala
Benteke
Vlaar
Laporte
Alves
Varane
Pjanic
Griezman
Carvalho
Cavani
Khedira
Carvajal

Yep that's Europa covered @Fangface. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Really?

Ronaldo
Bale
Reus
Hummels
De Bruyne
De Jong
Depay
Lloris
Muller
Koke
Kane
Gotze
Vidal
Pogba
Gundogan
Benzema
Clyne
Sneijder
Mensah
Lacazette
Icardi
Berahino
Dybala
Benteke
Vlaar
Laporte
Alves
Varane
Pjanic
Griezman
Carvalho
Cavani
Khedira
Carvajal

Don't let it worry you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the wage bill that is worrying me Mr gasman. :Yikes:

As long as it's not worrying you as much as it is some mate ;)

Anyway we can afford it :)

Under the new rules it's all about profitability from revenues. Broadcasting revenues and gates might have something to do with a season out if the most profitable competition in Europe but don't let facts distract you from your trolling :)
You can spend what the club earns, Arsenal and United are now the financial super powers in England.
Once again.

Under the new rules it's all about profitability from revenues. Broadcasting revenues and gates might have something to do with a season out if the most profitable competition in Europe but don't let facts distract you from your trolling :)
You can spend what the club earns, Arsenal and United are now the financial super powers in England.
Once again.

:yawn:........

Just got back, first half was excellent from United and it kept the Arsenal fans quiet...really quiet....... couldn't tell they was in lol.
We had seemingly decided to hold and counter after 55 minutes and the Rojo substitution killed us, Blackett struggled with Walcott and was at fault for the goal (never let it bounce and don't let the forward bring it down ffs).... Blind started to get pulled about as it became disorganised and despite Uniteds dominance a draw was about fair. Shame really as Arse looked like a side with an eye on Wembley and already knowing its job done. Would have been nice to have scored a few more but it does look like the league is going to finish with everyone exactly where they deserve to be.
Now do we do Stevey Bruce any favours next week or not ? Can you imagine if Newcastle got relegated, they do like a good cry down there, the tears would run like a river, nothing as emotional as a scouser or a geordie when it comes to football.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rumour that Falcaos loan could be extended until January as his fitness is yet to be proven after his surgeries, we've seen his value plummet so Monaco are interested in leaving him at United rather than take him back and having to sell him cut price. Probably still worth a punt from our point of view as no fees have changed hands and his wages are partially covered.
De Gea has been told it's his decision and perhaps him coming off today has some significance but if he does go to Madrid then their policy of financing a big deal by letting one of their other stars go may well be our cue to have a pick.
Khedeira will be available on the free and Balegate will run the summer, I would rather take Varane or Isco to be honest.

Gollum channelling his inner Phil Jones...

[video=vimeo;128081103]https://vimeo.com/128081103[/video]

What the hell was he doing ?
Him and Evans want shipping sharpish unless Van Gaal sees something in Jones to become 4th choice center back.
Thought he was going to balance the ball on his nose for a minute because he looked like a faking sea lion.

What the hell was he doing ?
Him and Evans want shipping sharpish unless Van Gaal sees something in Jones to become 4th choice center back.
Thought he was going to balance the ball on his nose for a minute because he looked like a faking sea lion.

Ffs :roflmao:

Wtf!!! [video]https://youtu.be/9xyQg-_QJC0[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf!!! [video]https://youtu.be/9xyQg-_QJC0[/video]

Last edited:
Back