Manchester United thread

Probably was, but it must of cost you a fortune to buy that ref today. Palace were robbed of a penalty.

Smash and grab doesn't even begin to describe it in fairness @miggy

But I have given up hoping for anything more THIS season :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Van Gaal was actually told that a top three finish was expected.

Will he be sacked if you finish fourth or worse?

Any news on your muckerRoo wiz. If Van Gaal plays Van Persie against Arsenal next week it will be kicking off bro. Why the hell did you bring jonny evans on today?. Man United saw there arses as soon as he came on. Get rid of the deadwood wiz.

surely evans & jones must get told to leave overrated

would even say smalling

not forgetting de gea saves them

Evans and Jones, absolutely shocking today, pulled about all over the place, no positional sense whatsoever it was playground stuff and Daley Blind was out of position numerous times again, credit to Fellaini for dropping in when Blind got caught.

Yet another piss poor Chelsea draw will do us tomorrow, we won't get caught then and with Arsenals league season finished its all eyes on the FA cup for them and they won't want any injuries either so not ruling out a result, should be a great atmosphere as always against the arse.
Van Gaal won't be sacked for finishing fourth as you would imagine that United investors will take into account that the most injury ravaged team in the premier league has actually done ok to have a small buffer to 5th spot with 2 games remaining.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sacked next year if he dont deliver

think half injuries are kinda made up lol

Yea that makes sense lmao

BBC Sport - Man Utd: Louis Van Gaal accepts challenge to finish in top three

Taken from the article:
Man Utd: Louis Van Gaal accepts challenge to finish in top three

and

Yet Van Gaal has no problem with the expectations laid out to investors by executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward this week.
No official source then? Thought not.

You will also notice that no where in that article does it say he has to finish third,

He does say he would expect them to achieve that, but again that's just media print,

Need to try harder I'm afraid, and that goes for utd as well lol

lol of course he's no official source as he's posting absolute shit as usual.
I've a feeling this fella is a Liverpool fan pretending to support Chelsea for some bizarre reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No official source then? Thought not.

You will also notice that no where in that article does it say he has to finish third,

He does say he would expect them to achieve that, but again that's just media print,

Need to try harder I'm afraid, and that goes for utd as well lol

lol of course he's no official source as he's posting absolute shit as usual.
I've a feeling this fella is a Liverpool fan pretending to support Chelsea for some bizarre reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh, the famous arrogance is back!

Let me guess, did you win a game today by any chance?

Yep which puts your Liverpool side on the edge of Europa, unless of course the Chelsea you pretend to support caves in after its week off.

Yep which puts your Liverpool side on the edge of Europa, unless of course the Chelsea you pretend to support caves in after its week off.

Oh dear.
Past your bedtime I think.

I think if you actually read my post you will find no arrogance m8,

I have always called it how I seen it in relation to Utds season so far,but that doesnt mean I wont call you out when you are wrong,

Simple common sense really,

Enjoy your success this season,I would even go as far as to say it might continue for another season at least,I don't think we will be capable of winning next year either,although I would expect a closer finish ;)

Oh and in relation to us winning a game today I have already made my feelings known on that when i replied to miggy :p

I think if you actually read my post you will find no arrogance m8,

I have always called it how I seen it in relation to Utds season so far,but that doesnt mean I wont call you out when you are wrong,

wiz, none of my post was aimed at you mate.
It would be a healthy debate if it wasn't for the other idiot.

wiz, none of my post was aimed at you mate.
It would be a healthy debate if it wasn't for the other idiot.
Ah it's just you did quote me,

He's not really an idiot either, just very passionate about his team, to the point of blindness at times lol

Mind you we are all guilty of that at times,
Sorry @gasman

Last edited by a moderator:
Back