Manchester United thread

Gerrards last game, very fitting lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to laugh at another club after what we just served up tbh, we are along way from title contenders for next season on that showing :(

It's really not wiz lolz... We've been in the dressing room for about 3 weeks now, I'm honestly not concerned about our progress.

It's really not wiz lolz... We've been in the dressing room for about 3 weeks now, I'm honestly not concerned about our progress.

If I was you gasman I would be really worried. You was shite again today.

- - - Updated - - -

If I was you gasman I would be really worried. You was shite again today.

If I was a Liverpool fan I would be really worried.
We had one foot on the plane today, all inclusive, Pina Coladas, tits n ass.
Job was done weeks ago when we spanked the scousers and Spurs.

That's no excuse for that drivel today, I turned off after 35 mins

[video=vimeo;128738607]https://vimeo.co/128738607#t=0s[/video]

Stamp and then follow up with a knee to the head.

Tut tut!

He is improving though. It's normally only an elbow in the face.I dread to think what he will be a master at next season. Testicle soup anyone???? :(

- - - Updated - - -

[video=vimeo;128738607]https://vimeo.co/128738607#t=0s[/video]

Stamp and then follow up with a knee to the head.

Tut tut!

He is improving though. It's normally only an elbow in the face.I dread to what he will be a master at next season. Testicle soup anyone???? :(

Manchester United could face Monaco in Champions League

Manchester United will find out on 7 August who they will face in the play-off round of the Champions League.

Louis van Gaal's side finished fourth in the Premier League, looking to return to the group stages of the competition after a one-season absence.

The three-time winners could face 2004 finalists Monaco, who beat Arsenal in the last 16 this season
BBC Sport - Manchester United could face Monaco in Champions League

The Red Devils could also come up against other unseeded teams such as Lazio or Sporting Lisbon.
Anderlecht, CSKA Moscow, Fenerbahce, Panathinaikos, Rapid Vienna, Sparta Prague and Young Boys make up the rest of their possible opponents.

fairly easy passage i would imagine

dont see many to worry about

Back