Manchester United thread

aint finished yet lol

anyways would rather take our paltry £2 million to win our mickey mouse league

than your over inflated millions for crap your league dishes up lol

:Cheers:

No you wouldn't mate, you world prefer be in a position where your club sides attract the best players in the World.
Chelsea for all their dull tic tacs still have amazing talents like Hazard and Fabregas. Arsenal have Sanchez and Ozil, United have Rooney, Di Maria, City with their wealth of talent and yet still can get rolled over by anyone in the league.

Premier league is a great league to watch and that's why you watch it ;)

The best one this year though was actually the Championship, that was an amazing topsy turvy league and even down to the last few minutes on Saturday it was in the air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no i wouldnt i would rather be where we are

as i see it as an achievement to reach european football with living within our means

treat reaching it as our final lol alas to get humped so be it

& yes i mostly watch the championship games than the elite

no i wouldnt i would rather be where we are

as i see it as an achievement to reach european football with living within our means

treat reaching it as our final lol alas to get humped so be it

& yes i mostly watch the championship games than the elite

You get in Europe just for being European and the better footballing nations get the greater allowance of spots, Scotland lost their 2nd spot to bloody Belgium if you remember, home of the great Fellaini. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh I dunno wiz I think I've just witnessed a bigger load of shite as I've ever seen.
Chelsea are one boring sack of shite to watch.

You could be right there @gasman lol

Last edited by a moderator:
we dont even get in europe by default lol,

we have 3 qualifiers to try first lol

back to square one within a week, ton of possession, and not looking like scoring.

Blind is no good in a central role, he's slow and forward passing is non existant. He also does not provide strong enough protection for the back four. Not offering any sort of challenge on mcarthy for the first goal was just poor, he does that too often. Just shows how much Carrick is missed.

I think first signing should be a right back. Rafael is injured 90% of season and Valencia is not a right back. His mistake for the 3rd goal is what happens when you have a winger in a fullback role, there will be things missed that a natural defender would do.

Totally agree mate, Blinds positioning is ok but he gets pulled about to easily. His strength was very poor too, I wondered if Van Gaal could have taken him off and let Rooney and Herrera share the role like against Chelsea.
That said I do like Blind and he's been exceptional from left back and the defence looks more composed with him there.
The 3rd goal was a bit of a grey area and it's an impossible rule now, letter of the law, he's not offside but from Valencias view it was a play stopper. Cock up really but in the bigger picture I'm not remotely worried about that defeat (was expecting it to be honest) and we need a valid replacement for Carrick in the window, he's 34 now and can't carry us a full season.

I thought steve bruce done us a great favour last night,looks like a champs league place just might be a goer.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Sorry Rio I have no words for that result,

Still think we are going in the right direction @gasman

Sorry Rio I have no words for that result,

Still think we are going in the right direction @gasman

Carrick mate, everything we do depends on him, our tempo is fast and we rotate the ball across the field when he plays. Without him it's that dross we've been serving up for the last few games.
We're a team in cruise mode at the minute as well, we look like we've got the mindset of qualified for top four already.
Might bite us on the arse yet, but yes mate, were not even close to 7th pal ;)

Carrick mate, everything we do depends on him, our tempo is fast and we rotate the ball across the field when he plays. Without him it's that dross we've been serving up for the last few games.
We're a team in cruise mode at the minute as well, we look like we've got the mindset of qualified for top four already.
Might bite us on the arse yet, but yes mate, were not even close to 7th pal ;)

Jesus m8 I love your positivity but fcuk me we are crap,you cannot build a team around one man,a decent manager should be able to come up with an alternative formation to counteract a team parking the bus,

I mean I agree its carrick that makes the difference,my argument is that it shouldn't,at least not to this extent :(

p.s. In all fairness considering the players we brought in we are not that far off 7th

A very sad time indeed RIP Rebecca Ellison.:rip:.For the record guys you was robbed today by a fluky goal it's very hard to score when almost all the opposing team are behind the ball.

For the record guys you was robbed today by a fluky goal it's very hard to score when almost all the opposing team are behind the ball.

I call bollocks on that m8,its happened now in the last three games,we have no clue how to break down a team that sits back and lets us have the ball :(

I call bollocks on that m8,its happened now in the last three games,we have no clue how to break down a team that sits back and lets us have the ball :(

wiz everyone are copying Chelsea, no backbone defend like mad and score on the off chance.

wiz everyone are copying Chelsea, no backbone defend like mad and score on the off chance.

I agree m8 but the likes of us and yourselves,hell any half decent team,should have a backup plan for those situations m8

I dont blame Chelsea or any other team that plays like that,they are playing that way to achieve their particular goal and succeeding,they only play that way when they need to and when they know it will work against certain teams,

Ah fcuk it I'm away to get pissed lol :D

Back