Main site news???

@D1GG3R : No topics have been removed around this, and there should've been no issue with you posting the story yourself.
@eon : Not all removed posts are deleted on the opinion of the staff member that comes across the thread. Any forum member can report any post (including those by staff) for review by the team. However, the rules were simplified back in June, and rule 2 was relaxed at that time. Since then, the posts on topics covered by rule 2 that have been removed, were deleted because they were felt by the team to be inflammatory, or were reported as offensive. I'm all for free speech, but the ISP has the power to close the site without warning if someone complained and they felt we were breaking the T&Cs - which can be much stricter than the law.

Check the date of the OP mate. Thats an old issue.... ??

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
No its not the answer at all. I reckon the vast majority of the Muslim world are just as appalled as non Muslims at the barbarity of these inhumane f ucks

They dont seem to say much though???

No its not the answer at all. I reckon the vast majority of the Muslim world are just as appalled as non Muslims at the barbarity of these inhumane f ucks
Correct Ian but what needs to be done now is sort the Good, the bad and the ugly out and then it is sorted.

They dont seem to say much though???

Applies both ways mate, if we tar all muslims with the same brush as Isis then we have no chance of sorting it out

Correct Ian but what needs to be done now is sort the Good, the bad and the ugly out and then it is sorted.

I would love to see it sorted for good but not sure how or if it could ever be. One thing is for sure bad as it is the murder of the 4 western men is only the tip of the iceberg of the barbaric acts of these f ucks

IMHO, the writer is taking a view at the bizarre nature of the Western approach rather than making a literal suggestion. For example, it's well known (I hope?) that Saudi Arabia has a balance across shiite and sunni and has a target of beheading about 79 this year (so as to match last year and not appear weak). Yet they are allies.

If ISIS get stuffed then the winners will pursue a genocidal policy, if ISIS win then THEY will pursue a genocidal policy.

Until the West gets their head around these facts then they will simply thrash around achieving nothing.

It's about time affirmative action is taken..this can not continue to happen..where will it end,?
Will anyone get what they want..what do they want..do Isis really only want their own Islamic state..if this was given would they stop? Would all Islamic terror stop?.....what's the next move.

It's about time affirmative action is taken..this can not continue to happen..where will it end,?
Will anyone get what they want..what do they want..do Isis really only want their own Islamic state..if this was given would they stop? Would all Islamic terror stop?.....what's the next move.

It will probably end with a lot of idiots getting shot and loads more innocents dying. If anyone gets what they want then others will get what they want taken away. ISIS want a global caliphate and would love the West to toddle in with some nice artillery so they can take it off us to blast away at someone else they disagree with. They'll get the shells easily enough! The next move? God knows :(

If we MUST be there we'll have to take the fight to them and with a degree of brutality I doubt many would be able to stomach. At the moment the token gesture of air strikes keeps harrumphing Henry happy but that's about all.

Stop issuing helmet cams, as a first step.

Back