Main site news???

I'm afraid it is :( The problem is, what if your son/daughter is on the front-line? They could end up dead :(

So the solution is don't risk our soldiers/or our people,
Let these fookers do what they want? and let's just pretend it never happened then shall we?. Have you ever thought about joining the Conservative party H?. Your method of policies amaze me mate.

While these muslim fanatics are openly promoting IS/Jihad shit and recruiting 'soldiers' on the streets of london, the front line needs to start here!

Its time for 'boots on the ground' in some of our own major city's and stamp out the problems here instead of pussy footing around with the fookers!

Those that promote it, ship them out to Iraq or Syria!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

So the solution is don't risk our soldiers/or our people,
Let these fookers do what they want? and let's just pretend it never happened then shall we?. Have you ever thought about joining the Conservative party H?. Your method of policies amaze me mate.

M8, it's often what I DON'T say that's important. Air strikes won't work because the tw*ts are too widespread, conventional war won't work either because we'll follow the rules and they won't. That's been proven time and again. Ideally, we shouldn't be anywhere near the place, let the f**kers sort themselves out. If we MUST be there we'll have to take the fight to them and with a degree of brutality I doubt many would be able to stomach.

At the moment the token gesture of air strikes keeps harrumphing Henry happy but that's about all.

M8, it's often what I DON'T say that's important. Air strikes won't work because the tw*ts are too widespread, conventional war won't work either because we'll follow the rules and they won't. That's been proven time and again. Ideally, we shouldn't be anywhere near the place, let the f**kers sort themselves out. If we MUST be there we'll have to take the fight to them and with a degree of brutality I doubt many would be able to stomach.

At the moment the token gesture of air strikes keeps harrumphing Henry happy but that's about all.

So lets scrap the rule book!

British jihadist calls for terror attacks in UK - Telegraph

we may not be near them but its brewing, they are already here. imho we need to get to the source but this is going to hit a lot closer to home at some point.

Condolences to Alan Henning's family.

Trying to help people less fortunate, such a terrible waste!

That's what it would take to win and that's why we shouldn't be there because we are not prepared to do what is required.

Better to train and arm the locals so they can kill each other. Anyone else that heads off there is on their own.

Last edited:

It has also been proven that this Country has the soft touch when it comes to anything like this. It is indeed time to clamp down and leave them to it. But how do we do this when good generous people want to go over there to help them out?. Where are the British Muslims when you need them?. Oops I forgot they are fighting the Americans/British people.

It has also been proven that this Country has the soft touch when it comes to anything like this. It is indeed time to clamp down and leave them to it. But how do we do this when good generous people want to go over there to help them out?. Where are the British Muslims when you need them?. Oops I forgot they are fighting the Americans/British people.

The good and generous have to deal with it. Most British Muslims are here looking after their families same as the rest of us. The minority that are over there are not fighting Americans/British, they're murdering everyone who disagrees with them.

We need to pull away from the human rights fiasco. Its cost us ridiculously and kept our hands tied for long enough!!

And yes I know that the dictators around the world will love that! We have no choice. Thats the world we are living in.

You cannot fight the barbarians with your hands tied!!!

We need to pull away from the human rights fiasco. Its cost us ridiculously and kept our hands tied for long enough!!

And yes I know that the dictators around the world will love that! We have no choice. Thats the world we are living in.

You cannot fight the barbarians with your hands tied!!!

You would also have to ditch International Law, United Nations, Geneva Conventions etc. I understand your frustration but...

Then thats what we need to do to fight the 7th century barbarians!!
These fookers dont have rules, why should we?

I understand your frustration but...

I think its more than frustration, I feel its a whole lot of emotions people here and around the world are feeling :(

One thing is for sure things need to be done as we cannot let keep happening over and over

These people do things from the goodness of there hearts to be ******** well you know the rest :(

One thing is for sure things need to be done as we cannot let keep happening over and over

Such as what? This mess is a result of 'doing something' last time. ISIS know full well what will happen if we put conventional forces in and that's what they want. Train and arm the other side and leave them to it.

Such as what? This mess is a result of 'doing something' last time. ISIS know full well what will happen if we put conventional forces in and that's what they want. Train and arm the other side and leave them to it.

Didn't we arm the other side in Syria? And we now have ISIS as a result??

That's like saying, let's kill all the Catholics not just in NI, but everywhere! RE: The IRA, PIRA and the atrocities that they committed.

What an absolute crock of sh1t!

What you have to remember, IS are killing Muslims too, they are killing ANYONE who does NOT follow THEIR ideology.

We need to stand up and alongside the Muslims, who also wish to rid IS!

Didn't we arm the other side in Syria? And we now have ISIS as a result??

True but with the foolish intent of regime-change i.e. remove the dictator al-Assad when it should be pretty obvious that the region is not ready for Western-style democracy, you only need look at pretty much every other country in the region for that.

ISIS was helped along the way by the then president of Iraq being ill-disposed to Sunni and Saudi Arabia hasn't helped much with its own meddling. Don't be fooled into thinking ISIS is new either, it isn't. However, ISIS rapidly zoomed up the charts on the back of the spoils of prior conventional wars so there's no point giving them something they actually want and we haven't got a hope in hell of winning.

Last edited:
What you have to remember, IS are killing Muslims too, they are killing ANYONE who does NOT follow THEIR ideology.

We need to stand up and alongside the Muslims, who also wish to rid IS!

As you say, What an absolute crock of sh1t!

Remember they are killing muslims that are fighting against the caliphate, not very Islamic to fight against the caliphate, any muslim that denounces the caliphate is a heratic.

There are many muslims living without fear within the new IS (islamic state) caliphate and completly happy with it, there are no christians or other minoritys in the new IS (islamic state) caiphate? They have all been crusified or beheaded, what for other than being christians? they were not fighting IS (islamic state) like the Muslims that have been killed?

Why is it when Alan henning was kidnapped the abductors came in and let everyone else go but Alan because they were MUSLIM. Says it all really.

You say we can fight along side so called moderate muslims against the jihadi muslims? you really dont have an understanding of islam at all do you? The caliphate is what all devout muslims want, many might not agree with some of the tatics of IS (islamic state) or other jihadis but they all belive in the end goal of a global caliphate as stated in the koran. Wheather thats by peacefull means of at the end of a barrel we will all be muslims. Considering that i and the majority of the west dont want top be Muslim then it will be means it will be at the end of a barrel.

We have hardline MUSLIMS implimenting sharia law and doing what it says in the koran but everyone is that affraid or that nieve that they say its not islamic? It couldnt be more islamic if they tried, but the dhimmis do a good job of telling us its got nothing to do with the religion of peace.

But as we sit here complaining about whats happening, there is still NO story in the main site news about any of the recent attrocaties by IS (islamic state) or other jihadis closer to home? How can we fight this idioligy when we cant even mention it? The forum has gone down hill because everyone who spoke out at whats happening have been banned or left over the years, and i know this first hand with the amount of threads and posts ive had deleted or seen others deleted. I cant be that offensive or i would have been banned not just censored. I think if it wasnt for him&her then there would probably only be 10 threads a week throughout the whole forum. Dont even know why im bothering to reply to this, no doubt it will deleted soon enough, cant have any truths or slander of islam, everyone and everthing else is fair game but the religion of peace.

@D1GG3R : No topics have been removed around this, and there should've been no issue with you posting the story yourself.
@eon : Not all removed posts are deleted on the opinion of the staff member that comes across the thread. Any forum member can report any post (including those by staff) for review by the team. However, the rules were simplified back in June, and rule 2 was relaxed at that time. Since then, the posts on topics covered by rule 2 that have been removed, were deleted because they were felt by the team to be inflammatory, or were reported as offensive. I'm all for free speech, but the ISP has the power to close the site without warning if someone complained and they felt we were breaking the T&Cs - which can be much stricter than the law.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back