Kitchen death!

Thankfully, I finished my breakfast some time ago! Had some luck you M8, good job on the kitchen btw.

Old thread revival :)

We are just about to pull the trigger on a new kitchen :( lol

Any way I have the same tiles down the HH had and they are wall to wall, so I am unsure if I should rip them up and re do the floor in either tiles or decent laminate. Alternatively karndean if the floor is level enough. Floor area is approx 17m2.

Also if I do tile is it worth doing the tiles after fitting the units or before?

btw we got a quote for cabinets only 18mm carcass inc solid backs with high gloss slab doors and laminate work tops at 3k and they will come and fit the worktops properly lol when ready. not a bad price I think?

http://www.afkitchens.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/lusso_white_high_gloss_kitchen.jpg

with Walnut worktops

No point running flooring past the front legs on the cabinets M8, no-one will see it once the kick-boards are on.

If you use Karndean lay self-levelling cement first as vinyl shows every ripple! Mix to the recommended ratio of cement to water. It looks too thin but that's how it works.

Back