half price SKY tele codes

I think we are lucky that its not on hotukdeals yet, as soon as it gets on there they will clamp down due to demand.

LOL-You spoke too soon-just seen it on there-they'll be bombarded now

also after its installed tomorrow ill register online should hopefully give me more insight if the dealings are active:banana:
yeah iv already set my online account up but when i tried to look at bill, it said oops, couldn't see anything for it, but yeah once your activated im assuming it will change and be active to view it!

Confrimation letter arrived today with order details

Sky+HD Nil
Install Nil
Digibox Nil
Total Price Nil

Quote 'you'll soon recieve your contracts booklet,which will include your subscription contract'

I'm sure it will confirm half price for 12 months etc.

How much are the engineers paid per install ?
I want 2 extra feeds ran into the bedrooms...Was thinking give em £20 but I have 200m of rather expensive WF125 coax I'm goin to offer !

Confrimation letter arrived today with order details

Sky+HD Nil
Install Nil
Digibox Nil
Total Price Nil

Quote 'you'll soon recieve your contracts booklet,which will include your subscription contract'

I'm sure it will confirm half price for 12 months etc.

How much are the engineers paid per install ?
I want 2 extra feeds ran into the bedrooms...Was thinking give em £20 but I have 200m of rather expensive WF125 coax I'm goin to offer !

well i have recieved no confirmation letter just the viewing card and contracts booklet no mention of the deals etc

well i have recieved no confirmation letter just the viewing card and contracts booklet no mention of the deals etc
i received 2 letters, both today, 1 containing my card and contract, and the other with my order on, but not 1 had any prices of my own subscription on!

i received 2 letters, both today, 1 containing my card and contract, and the other with my order on, but not 1 had any prices of my own subscription on!

The details of your price plan won't be shown till 24 hours after the card has been made live, i.e once the install is done. I had the same worries as you guys when I signed up last Xmas with a code as you think it's to good to be to and get cancelled.
But was all fine for me and will be the same for you guys.
I'm glad ppl got to use the codes before they got fully raped on hotdeals.

you have to give them 30 days notice to cancel, have you done this, then use another person you live with to sign up but by the time this all happens the codes will prob not work

will this work on my notice period?

I don't think just giving a 30 day notice to sky then signing up for this will sadly work.
Im pretty sure you'll have to not had sky for over 6 months at your house address before you could take up this offer, even then it's best to do it in a different name. As it's meant to be for new customers only.

guys ive just got off from the phone with sky to give notice to cancel sky, they said we see have another contract gonna get installedon the same address she goes this is not allowed blah blah. i cut her off lol.

guess what ive got in post just now.

sky contract and card.

what shall i do???

ok guys mine was installed this morning!! hell yer!! registered online but online does not state deals etc just the viewing pack, called them and they confirmed the deal half price for a year and free hd pack etc so as you can imagine im well happy!:Clap::banana::Clap::banana::Clap::banana: what im going to do is pay a one off bacs payment and credit the account for a year!!!:banana::banana::banana::proud::Clap:

guys ive just got off from the phone with sky to give notice to cancel sky, they said we see have another contract gonna get installedon the same address she goes this is not allowed blah blah. i cut her off lol.

guess what ive got in post just now.

sky contract and card.

what shall i do???

right register online and go to orders if the order is still active if so just keep trying to get the old one cancelled try calling them when there off gaurd IE when its time to go home you might be lucky

just had this email back to confirm my package price!

Hi Chris

Customer Account Number: *********

Thank you for your email about the price of your Sky subscription.

Having checked your Account, I see that you have chosen the Sky World package @ 51.00 (GBP). You have an offer of 1/2 price for 12 months on this subscription so it will be 25.50 (GBP).

Your HD pack is free for 12 months.

I hope this information has helped with your enquiry. If you require any further assistance, you can respond to my email. You can also contact our Customer Service team on 08442 41 41 41, where one of our advisors will be happy to help.

Thanks

Elizabeth

Sky Help Centre

Sky.com - your home for the latest news, sport and entertainment

Original Message Follows: ------------------------

Enquiry Type:

Sky Talk Packages & pricing

Description:

hi could you just confirm how much my subscription is going to be please. many thanks!

good stuff ;O)

just had this email back to confirm my package price!

Hi Chris

Customer Account Number: *********

Thank you for your email about the price of your Sky subscription.

Having checked your Account, I see that you have chosen the Sky World package @ 51.00 (GBP). You have an offer of 1/2 price for 12 months on this subscription so it will be 25.50 (GBP).

Your HD pack is free for 12 months.

I hope this information has helped with your enquiry. If you require any further assistance, you can respond to my email. You can also contact our Customer Service team on 08442 41 41 41, where one of our advisors will be happy to help.

Thanks

Elizabeth

Sky Help Centre

Sky.com - your home for the latest news, sport and entertainment

Original Message Follows: ------------------------

Enquiry Type:

Sky Talk Packages & pricing

Description:

hi could you just confirm how much my subscription is going to be please. many thanks!

good stuff ;O)

niccce!!! looks like we did pal!!:banana::banana::banana:

easyyyy easyyyy, im happy now and i can relax.... you happy with yours mate

glad it's all sorted for you guys, in time for Christmas as well, which is a bonus. I've got to renew my contract come dec, so fingers crossed i can get some kind of half price deal, even if it's for 6 months lol

glad it's all sorted for you guys, in time for Christmas as well, which is a bonus. I've got to renew my contract come dec, so fingers crossed i can get some kind of half price deal, even if it's for 6 months lol

thanks alot mate!, this deal had to be the vip deal for employees friends and family!, these codes im sure are the ones that have been for sale on ebay for about 30 quid

codes no longer working as guess been hammered, ill try my mate who works for sky an see if i can get another one or two.

Back