Recliner parts

rawsy

DW F1 Champ 2010, 14, 19, 20 and 22
VIP Member
Reaction score
Seasons greetings all,

This is a bit of a strange one but I thought I would put it out there. I am searching for a part that has broken on my recliner. Its the slider block that is part of the actuator. I can buy the actuator, but they cost anywhere between £60 - £130 which is ridiculous when all I need is a bit of plastic. So I was wondering if anyone knew of a place I could get the part from? or if anyone is throwing out a recliner I could steal some parts from, looking around most electric recliners and beds share many of the same parts, its just a bit of a niche market.

The actuator part is - 3MR122-220E

I have tried
DFS (useless)
Numerous ebay and amazon sellers who have the actuator
a couple of online parts stores (one says he will get back to me if he comes across one)

Thanks

Attachments

• Bracket.jpg
    Bracket.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 11
Seasons greetings all,

This is a bit of a strange one but I thought I would put it out there. I am searching for a part that has broken on my recliner. Its the slider block that is part of the actuator. I can buy the actuator, but they cost anywhere between £60 - £130 which is ridiculous when all I need is a bit of plastic. So I was wondering if anyone knew of a place I could get the part from? or if anyone is throwing out a recliner I could steal some parts from, looking around most electric recliners and beds share many of the same parts, its just a bit of a niche market.

The actuator part is - 3MR122-220E

I have tried
DFS (useless)
Numerous ebay and amazon sellers who have the actuator
a couple of online parts stores (one says he will get back to me if he comes across one)

Thanks
Gumtree, Facebook marketplace

Back