entitlements run out tomorrow

Probably a configuration issue lads, which is hopefully sorted for you now,

But you will need to re pair your card I reckon @gasman,

Bear in mind I'm no expert and alimacs setup has worked for ages, as he keeps telling us :D

Sent from my 1080P-N003 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
True, had to re-pair a month or two ago because of the same problem, I asked the chat chap, singblimb or something similar why its happened again, He said a glitch with the card or the box........

weird science lol

best advice is get your configs correct

then just leave it alone

took the cash today

updated to

20/07/2014

alimac, did my settings I posted earlier look ok, as I am confused.com, lol

No mate not a sausage, I am currently using other sources for channels whilst still paying my monthly bill lol. I think the time may soon come to ring and have it re paired to the Thompson and see what happens.
I did wonder if having a few other lines in my server file would affect things but doubt that holds any weight.
Why don't you try using cccam 2.1.3 instead for a few days see if it updates then.

Why don't you try using cccam 2.1.3 instead for a few days see if it updates then.

I did switch from cccam to Oscam due to not updating and channels not clearing, has anything changed that would be worth the switch back ?

I did switch from cccam to Oscam due to not updating and channels not clearing, has anything changed that would be worth the switch back ?
Nothing as changed with the certain few channels not clearing but none of yours are at the moment using oscam, so you have nothing to loose
and there has never been a problem with it updating

Definitely happened mate, through live chat once logged into my sky account online, had to give model number, version and serial number as it showed up in system info on the box, model number was not DSI8215WD, it was 4e something or other.

nothing wrong with switching back to CCcam should work as well

same as Oscam/CCcam

Oscam only

all capable of doing job

@ least for me it works lads

They paired me and I am back up until 22/07/14
@alimac your configs are seemingly spot on, would you mind sharing them :) ?

They paired me and I am back up until 22/07/14
@alimac your configs are seemingly spot on, would you mind sharing them :) ?

Your configs should be OK now m8 but I would like to see alimacs ones too ;)

Sent from my 1080P-N003 using Tapatalk

What's so special about alimacs configs guys, I've read back through a shed load of posts but I'm obviously missing somet lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

So do mine, just checked there and they're good upto July 14, 2014 ;)

So do mine, just checked there and they're good upto July 14, 2014 ;)

Your version of Oscam and and it's configs would be a great help then :) also wonder what you and Ali are paired to.

Oscam r6961 as I posted earlier in the thread and the exact same configs as eon posted a few pages back, without his help I'd be in the doldrums right now. As for what I'm paired with, I don't understand the question bud

Oscam r6961 as I posted earlier in the thread and the exact same configs as eon posted a few pages back, without his help I'd be in the doldrums right now. As for what I'm paired with, I don't understand the question bud

Which box, is the card paired to, both myself and Parker are paired to Thomson DS18215WSR versions and aren't updating. Will try your version of Oscam and see what happens though, I've been concentrating on configs as I've tried several Oscam binaries without success.

Ah I see, it's been years since this card saw a genuine sly box so I can't actually remember which type it was but I must iterate that I have sd only, no hd so perhaps that makes a difference, before I switched to r6961 the card wasn't updating but as soon as I did change it started taking m&m's lol...

Back