entitlements run out tomorrow

12th too late mate

post configs that way you may get the help you need

what emu are you using
I have seen entitlements update on numerous occasions 1 day before and upto 1 or 2 days after they have run out

Was using an oscamymod but switched it a while back because it wasn't updating, I am using OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn SVN r9566 that just now.

Here's my conf file,.

[global]
serverip = 192.168.0.105
logfile = /var/log/oscam.log
clienttimeout = 3000
fallbacktimeout = 1500
unlockparental = 1
nice = -1
maxlogsize = 0
waitforcards = 0
preferlocalcards = 2
dropdups = 1
lb_mode = 1
failbantime = 500
failbancount = 2

[cache]

[cccam]
port = 15000
nodeid = BA2B5767101B1412
version = 2.1.3
reshare = 1
updateinterval = 300

[dvbapi]
enabled = 1
au = 1
user = local-client
boxtype = dreambox

[webif]
httpport = 8888
httprefresh = 15
httpallowed = 192.168.0.0-255.255.255.255

Was using an oscamymod but switched it a while back because it wasn't updating, I am using OSCAM 1.20-unstable_svn SVN r9566 that just now.

Here's my conf file,.

wheres your server and user configs?

wheres your server and user configs?

I was away from the box and the entitlements ran out as expected, I had forgotten to be honest with all the madness of this weekend, probably too late now but they can update I have heard.

[reader]
label = skycard
description = local-client
protocol = internal
device = /dev/sci0
caid = 0963
detect = cd
mhz = 500
ident = 0963:000000
group = 1
emmcache = 1,75,15
blockemm-unknown = 1
blockemm-g = 1

User cfgs look like so

[account]
user = XXXX
pwd = XXXX
group = 1
cccmaxhops = 0
cccreshare = 0

User cfgs look like so

You are missing dvbapi user from user config,

[account]
user = local-client
pwd = local
description = local-user
hostname = 127.0.0.1
uniq = 1
au = 1
group = 1,2

yip mate thats a must have

should work

Meddling me :-/
Perhaps mate I can't remember what i did when I set up, it was updating a while back so I must have somehow removed it from the file :(

Meddling me :-/
Perhaps mate I can't remember what i did when I set up, it was updating a while back so I must have somehow removed it from the file :(

Go stand in the corner [emoji6]

Sent from my 1080P-N003 using Tapatalk

before mine updated i disabled all blocking of emm's to see if i could see any writing to the card but there wasn't so updated oscam binary and it started taking emm's then, once card updated (following day) i re-enabled block emm's.

before mine updated i disabled all blocking of emm's to see if i could see any writing to the card but there wasn't so updated oscam binary and it started taking emm's then, once card updated (following day) i re-enabled block emm's.

How do I see what's writing to it mate ? And what did you do to update the binary file ?

How do I see what's writing to it mate ? And what did you do to update the binary file ?

Go into your webif and click on the readers tab,then look at the EMM's written column

As for updating the binary,just ftp the latest oscam binary over,but make sure to

1.stop oscam first
2.Rename the existing one to oscam.old or oscam.bak,incase you need it again
3.FTP the new one over and then chmod it 755

Then either restart the cam or reboot the box :)

What's the newest one, I thought I had it lol. Btw no emms have written to the card so something a miss.

Cheers, :) fingers crossed, new binary installed and running and I have allowed all emms, time will tell now.

It started taking emm's the second the cam started.

The binary file was in usr/softcams using vix

Last edited:
Just catching up on the thread, you should be good now m8 and oscam leaves cccam in its wake, the more I play with it the more I like it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

doesnt matter what version of oscam you running

dont be fooled by newer is always best

no problem here with regards updates on old or new

if configs are good should fall into place

Back