entitlements run out tomorrow

Ah I see, it's been years since this card saw a genuine sly box so I can't actually remember which type it was but I must iterate that I have sd only, no hd so perhaps that makes a difference, before I switched to r6961 the card wasn't updating but as soon as I did change it started taking m&m's lol...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Yea the HDs certainly make a difference from what I gather, anything is worth a shot so will give it a go and see what emms it pulls in, I opened up to everything but seen nothing but global.

Ok your getting globals, I know very little about the workings of it all but if your getting those your configs are prob ok, I wasn't even getting them until I changed version. Will the card take updates in the paired receiver? Might be a case of having to keep an eye on expiry dates and insert in original sly box until updated?

Not sure if the update was down to being in the paired box, today I only popped it in to grab the required numbers for the pairing and it seemingly updated in the 3rd party receiver. I was told that I was to wait 4 hours and all would be fixed and no more pairing required.
10 minutes later and back in the vu box it took the update, except that sly prem HD fails to clear.

I upgraded my sub a couple of weeks ago and within seconds of them sending the emm the card updated in dm500 (sd sub only) it maybe that you removed the card from official box before all entitlements updated, ie sky premiere hd, give it a couple more days and if it hasn't updated by then pop it back in official receiver over night, if it then updates you kinda have your answer

Might want to block global emms @gasman ;)

Your configs should update from now on since you made the changes m8

Sent from my 1080P-N003 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I also have clearance from elsewhere ;) and still prem hd fails to clear, updated bouquets but will do a scan to see if it's that. Yea @wiz569 I've allowed only unique and shared will see how it gets on.

Yes but not in 3rd party stb
These are gone in linux etc stb
SKY 1 HD
Sky Premier HDS
SkY Atlantic HD
Sky SciFi / Horror HD
Sky Disney HD
SKY Living HD
SKY Arts 1 HD
SKY Arts 2 HD .

I'm presuming he means premium HD not Premiere HD

Actually wiz I meant premiere hd, stupid me assumed that was the channel in question. It's just clicked with me now lol. What a knobhead I am lol

Actually wiz I meant premiere hd, stupid me assumed that was the channel in question. It's just clicked with me now lol. What a knobhead I am lol

That's what I mean m8, I think people are presuming @gasman means Premiere but I think he means Premium,

Confused.com :D

Last edited:
doing a uk ready backup openatv oscam/CCcam

it aint playing at minute lol

love it love it love it

beats watching it @ least

That's what I mean m8, I think people are presuming @gasman means Premiere but I think he means Premium,

Confused.com :D

No I meant sly Premier it's gone along with all the others manic listed a few posts back. All sd's are fine.

your in same boat as rest of us mate

all HD will go

left with sd for a spell

Ah well my eyes are fooked anyway lads :) I just guess it's in hd.

Back