entitlements run out tomorrow

Hasn't updated and have lost everything, will try that version of oscam later,

OK, stopped oscam, copied then deleted oscam from var>bin, replaced it with R9691 and now 14 entitlements have updated to next month but channels are still scrambled and there is no info in the status page of oscam, any ideas ?

sussed the info in live log but still scrambled

put the card in the Thomson box and it says its the wrong card

I would imagine one of those emm's was the update one,so your card is now paired to the HD box

Are they all scrambled?Or just the premium ones

Had lost all pay ones, had to pair the card via online chat, all good again now, guess when entitlements don't get to the card the card gets blocked, webinfo was saying channel not subscribed

In status I have,
anonymous OFF 0.0.0.0 0 dvbapi 0000:0000 22.05.14
19:56:08 OK
some one leaching ?

In status I have,
anonymous OFF 0.0.0.0 0 dvbapi 0000:0000 22.05.14
19:56:08 OK
some one leaching ?

That's just your dvbapi account, which is the box your using :)

Sent from my 1080P-N003 using Tapatalk

Any luck your end @gasman?

Last edited by a moderator:
still running oscam 9486 here no issues updating

Any luck your end @gasman?

No mate not a sausage, I am currently using other sources for channels whilst still paying my monthly bill lol. I think the time may soon come to ring and have it re paired to the Thompson and see what happens.
I did wonder if having a few other lines in my server file would affect things but doubt that holds any weight.

Last edited by a moderator:
surprised they still pair cards to that box these days lol

Have you put the card in your Thomson, mines a DSI8215WD ?

Have you put the card in your Thomson, mines a DSI8215WD ?

I did last time I paired yea and it affected nothing, but this time I do wonder if the buggers have found a way.
We have the exact same model thomsons btw, so the big question is who's going to risk it first :lol:

Last edited:
I did it earlier, online chat, signed into my sky account, alls well.

Entitlements are now at the end of July, will have to wait till then to see if oscam R9691 updates......

Cheers I will try and have at it tomorrow, odd how the entitlements aren't updating and we both have the same box, mines not updated once since being paired to this Thomson and I've tried many a version of Oscam.

Personally how i understood it with what is happening to the HD channels presently and the new encoding that they $ly where now not pairing to Thompson HD receivers as they say it is incompatible with the encoding system thus forcing a new box onto customers, if Parker13 got his paired earlier today thats the first one i have heard about all other cases have been they refused to pair the card to the box

Back