Digitalworldz F1 League 2014

Very good 10 in now. Cheers guysImageUploadedByTapatalk1392121479.796104.jpg

11 and counting
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392296201.885207.jpg

I just infiltrated your comp, so hope you don't mind a newbie joining in. :)

I noticed number 13 was vacant, so I thought I would prop up your league as I never have any luck. (I can post a photo of the wife to prove my luck!!)

All the best

Not at all mate the more the merrier ImageUploadedByTapatalk1392678745.858293.jpg

13 now guys

Took you long enough lol I'll post the updated list when I'm not so pissed

I kept getting distracted lol

Still won't win though but I do like playing, mind you nobody ever replied to my post about gpro online game :(

Sent from my 1080P-N003 using Tapatalk

When does this close @rawsy, I will put up a notice for a week before it closes :)

So it will get maximum exposure...

Regards
Mick

Last edited:
I think the 13th of March will be the last day for registration .

Cheers

15 in now still a few to go to get to last years number
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393242992.353719.jpg

@rawsy

im in matey :)

let the games begin ..................

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard Ratts. 16 in now only 10 days left to join
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393903628.650988.jpg

I found a neat F1 countdown widget that automatically changes per race. Just wondered if it would be handy over the season re start dates etc if it was embedded in the main post

F1 widget

I found a neat F1 countdown widget that automatically changes per race. Just wondered if it would be handy over the season re start dates etc if it was embedded in the main post

F1 widget

Great idea cheers. Hopefully a mod or admin type might be able to help in some way please.

Last edited by a moderator:

F1 widget

Great idea cheers. Hopefully a mod or admin type might be able to help in some way please.

Widget is flash based. Needs admin to look at, as even us mods can't post HTML code that works ;)

17 in now and still room for loads more.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394114323.776514.jpg

Back