Digitalworldz F1 League 2014

will be hard next year i'd say, with cost's of drivers ,new engines and 3 car teams posibleleleleishh. :/

will be hard next year i'd say, with cost's of drivers ,new engines and 3 car teams posibleleleleishh. :/

That's what worries me . We can talk closer to the time though. I'm sure between us all we have enough brain power to work something out .maybe? Lol

Results after Singapore
f1 singapore.png

revised japan results (sorry i miscalculated slightly.
jap.png

Russia results. sorry for the lateness.
rus.png

Brazil Results
brazil.png

Abu Dhabi results
abu dhabi.png

i wont be taking any winnings so the 400 dw prize money goes to

1 rawsy 0
2 ratts 250
3 turner 100
4 tamarc 50

i will post the spreadsheets i used to tally up the scores.although they look messy they seemed t work i just want to try and be transparent with the scoring . i enjoyed this year althogh i cant believe fom have shut down another league. i really want to another next year but i just cant help thinking it will get shut down again.

sorry about being late with the results guys.

well done rawsy mate for winning this year :champion:

:Clap::Clap::Clap:

and a BIG THANK YOU for putting all the hard work in sorting the tables and keeping it up to date :) nice one ........

should of took the 1st place winning tho ;) well deserved mate ............

you were unlucky there turner brown i thought you had me for a while, and then ratts sneaks in aswell. hopfully something can be done for next year i really enjoy the league . even if fom do an official one that would do.

thanks for joining in with the league also.

you were unlucky there turner brown i thought you had me for a while, and then ratts sneaks in aswell. hopfully something can be done for next year i really enjoy the league . even if fom do an official one that would do.

thanks for joining in with the league also.

yep I enjoy it as well mate :) ..

lets hope we can find something for next year, got to be something out there ................

yep I enjoy it as well mate :) ..

lets hope we can find something for next year, got to be something out there ................

Well there will be 2 of us in no matter what happens then mate lol.

am in. also been looking to see if I can get software to run on a website so we can start our own . just think its a little sad that the powers that be pulled the last one
but if we build a site and don't use any mention of f1 then can there lawyers do anything
some think like fantasymotorsportleague.com its more the back end that's hard to sort

am in. also been looking to see if I can get software to run on a website so we can start our own . just think its a little sad that the powers that be pulled the last one
but if we build a site and don't use any mention of f1 then can there lawyers do anything
some think like fantasymotorsportleague.com its more the back end that's hard to sort

That would be great. I have looked also but my website building knowledge is very limited. I'm willing to provide the web space if needed. If you have any joy that is.

I will keep looking for a good league . I just think that they will keep closing the high profile ones.

Back