Digitalworldz 2020 F1 Fantasy League

I agree, people call Mercedes for their recent dominance but seem to forget 2000 to 2004 bored me silly as it was a one car team.

I was really sad when Mika Hakkinen retired, 98/99 were 2 really great seasons between him and Schumacher. It would of been nice for it to continue, although I think Mika knew that the Farrari was becoming unbeatable, Michael pushed him hard in 99.

Last edited:
Congratulations rawsy not only DW champ but also 8th in the fantasy league overall.
Thanks again for running this, hopefully back next year.
Tough luck tamarc, 23 points shy of beating me.
Well done everyone else for joining in better luck next year.

Congrats @rawsy impressive score, you have been uncatchable for half the season lol.
@gez well done m8 you hunted me down and left me coughing and spluttering in your wake. And to Racing Point i hope your next shit is a Hedgehog.

Never mind @Tamarc change of name next year for racing point but they have lost a good driver

Yeah @gez I think they might come to regret parting with Perez,but i'm not gonna regret parting from them,cost me a ton of points this season.

I agree, Really poor choice by racing point for next years line up. Vettel may do something depending on how the car drives. Stroll is a bit of a lost cause.

Reactions: gez
Wish George Russell could have a decent seat next year.

Wish George Russell could have a decent seat next year.
I had not looked forward to a race so much in a long time.
I was gutted for George. So wish he would get a better drive. Ironic that he wins f2 and out of the guys who come to f1 with him, he ends up in the crapest car.

Reactions: gez
Yep , Mercedes messed up. He should have won that race but it has shown he has the skills etc to win.

I had not looked forward to a race so much in a long time.
I was gutted for George. So wish he would get a better drive. Ironic that he wins f2 and out of the guys who come to f1 with him, he ends up in the crapest car.

I agree, and next year Lando will be getting Mercedes power in the McLaren. I can't wait to see how they do with it.

I bet he will shine, he is a good consistent driver, 2022 will be George Russels year.
Hope you all come back next year and try and entice others to join, rawsy makes the effort to do it and we should make the effort to get others in here.

Back