DW Fantasy League 2023

points after Qatar submitted

Attachments

• qatar.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 1
not looking good for the league. the admin has not responded for 3 or 4 races now. i was a little behind at one point. hope I have not pissed them off. I will keep on with the points and rig something up to calculate the final standings if the league site doesn't get updated.

Top man, missing the results taking away a bit of fun.

I can't be arsed doing all of them right now but I just had a play with a spreadsheet to get it straight in my head and here are the results from Singapore. I have attached my working out. If anyone thinks its wrong please let me know before I start faffing with the rest of the season lol. if everyone is ok with it i will do the rest like this. the site admin may still pick this up again fingers crossed.

PosManagerTeamPoints
1sttamarcTamarc2023
1515​
2ndturner brownmajor_r_soles
1452​
3rdwiz569ManU's Minions
1438​
4thmuaitaiMuaitai
1420​
5thrawsyRawsy Racing
1410​
6thgezttruckteam
1342​
7thoverthefenceOverthefence Racers
1226​
8thstudgyStudgy's Shenanigans
1174​
9thchris.lee3Crashandburn
1075​
10thgindoG1ndo
996​
11thspud1966Spudders F1 Team
628​

Attachments

• DW Manual total.zip
    13.5 KB · Views: 1
@rawsy cheers m8 for all your efforts, it's a shame the guy stopped updating the site, hope he is ok and just life getting in the way of some fun.
Fingers crossed he comes back for the start of next year.

Is it possible to have our own little fantasy league.
@Tamarc you're doing superb this year👍👏

Is it possible to have our own little fantasy league.
@Tamarc you're doing superb this year👍👏
We could but the difficulty is setting the prices to use, and managing the team assets. The scoring is not that bad tbh when I have my head round it.

If we can decide prices for everything then stick to the same team for the swap. I am happy to do the scoring. Or maybe allow a change mid season perhaps.

Reactions: gez
Reactions: gez
Pretty good race, mercedes really need to get it together, seems Hamilton is not interested in helping Russel with drs , that cost them places.good run by Landon and shame ricciardo and Oscar suffered but at least they completed the race. Hope I haven't given to much away.

Looks good site @rawsey but probably best to pay fees to get a better choice of drivers and cars. Hope others have a look-see.

Vegas was a better race than I thought it would be, good results etc

Back