DW Fantasy League 2023

That’s odd, I have been working away and did not do the points yet. Whoops

Reactions: gez
A Redbull has binned it at the tyre test.

Oops,, seems riciardo maybe taking de vries seat, joe516 posted it.

Last edited:
Hungary Points submitted

Attachments

• Hungary Points.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 3
That's quick 👍
i hold off if it anything controversial happened as they have a habit of changing the final result. fairly boring race today so cant see anything points changing happening.

also i missed the last points submission so wanted to redeem myself.

Yep bit boring, Russel did well tho, him and lando going to win one soon with a bit of luck.

Flipping heck tamarc you are no 11 on the main leaderboard. They still have not done the Hungary scores yet but that is still good going!

That bloody tamarc is beasting it this year,turner brown,wiz and rawsey are very close.

Points for spa

Attachments

• spa.zip
    1.1 KB · Views: 1
It's getting a bit boring with max winning from anywhere, makes you wonder why his car is so much faster than Perez, he is obviously the favoured driver, nice to see mercedes coming back a bit like Maclaren but still no match for RB, shame Oscar piastri but he is earning 2,000,000 $ a year.

Agreed @gez but take Max out of the equation and we have some interesting racing going on
The Ferrari taking Piastri out and having no penalty is shocking to me after Lewis getting a 5 sec pen on sat for in my opinion a lesser offense.

Agreed @gez but take Max out of the equation and we have some interesting racing going on
The Ferrari taking Piastri out and having no penalty is shocking to me after Lewis getting a 5 sec pen on sat for in my opinion a lesser offense.
Best racing seems to be 5th and below.

Back