Anyone got the Chinese VU+ Solo2

Anyone fancy trying the latest Blackhole image on there Clone Box V2.0.8 as it appears new drivers where released yesterday for all the VU series of receivers, This will be a good test to see if the Clones can handle the newer drivers
tried 208 coming up hw error, went back to 207 all ok cant complain just the same as my original but a lot cheaper,lol
on Skype leemoo doing a bit of flirting she says she will speak to the techies and get back to me overall quiet happy with it

tried 208 coming up hw error, went back to 207 all ok cant complain just the same as my original but a lot cheaper,lol
on Skype leemoo doing a bit of flirting she says she will speak to the techies and get back to me overall quiet happy with it

yes mine is the same now 208 hw error but 207 working fine
have read that the early solo2 non clones have been kicked out too and there up in arms about it so I would say another update will be soon

I am sure there will be a patch out soon for us or there not going to sell that many

That was bound to happen anti clone measures in new drivers.. Now we will see how good the software support is. The guys you deal with probably know very little about software fixes they are just resellers in a chain not sure how many steps down they are from the actual manufactures and teams behind the clone..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

yes mine is the same now 208 hw error but 207 working fine
have read that the early solo2 non clones have been kicked out too and there up in arms about it so I would say another update will be soon

I am sure there will be a patch out soon for us or there not going to sell that many

Which version of 207 are you using? Is 2.0.7.3 ok?

black hole 2.0.7 build 23/10/2013

also vix build 748

and open pli 4

all work

Last edited:
now trying again black hole 2.0.7 build 23/10/2013 with skin mx red diamond you will not be disappointed

im really tempted to get one of these but need to make sure that they can take updated drivers /latest images, so im waiting.

im really tempted to get one of these but need to make sure that they can take updated drivers /latest images, so im waiting.

you will be waiting and waiting I would say as soon as they patch 2.08 drivers there will be 2.09 out
with a clone box we going to be just one step behind now

but you can lose site and be chasing these updates if you think that way

just get one that works and after playing around a bit leave the thing alone and just blinking watch TV lol:xmas:

you will be waiting and waiting I would say as soon as they patch 2.08 drivers there will be 2.09 out
with a clone box we going to be just one step behind now

but you can lose site and be chasing these updates if you think that way

just get one that works and after playing around a bit leave the thing alone and just blinking watch TV lol:xmas:

Not really bothered about being one step behind, as its a clone so its subsidised over the financial saving (half the price of the original). What I am bothered about is that there are eventually updated drivers / latest images available. As the clones are relatively new and its not known who makes them or supports them (correct me if I'm wrong) then its questionable to see if and when the latest compatible images are released - if at all.

Would like to get one, for faster zapping and to replace the clone DM800se I have, however I need to know its future proof.

Nothings future proof pal, its the gamble we take

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

I agree, nothing is future proof. However, its just a case to see if there is support out there for the immediate future. If not I'll just buy an original, although I think its a lot of money hence the hesitation!

Got both mr s , the perform just the same but a no were yir coming fae

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

If we all kept on waiting till we had a warm wet feeling we'd all just be forever waiting. I've had a string of clone boxes and they've all had their ups and downs but then again I tend to do a lot of messing around. If you're the sort of person who sets it all up and then never again touches the box then anything will do won't it?

Back