Android Tv Box Help and Advice

I've not done much research on IPTV so far because t'internet here is not great, but I stumbled across this & wondered if it's any good- it's certainly not dear.

Quad Core Android 4.4 Smart HDMI HD TV Box XBMC Network Media Player 1080P
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

I've not done much research on IPTV so far because t'internet here is not great, but I stumbled across this & wondered if it's any good- it's certainly not dear.

Quad Core Android 4.4 Smart HDMI HD TV Box XBMC Network Media Player 1080P
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Trevor whats putting me off to be honest is my broadband speed I get 6.5mb but reading through some of the details etc on ebay of boxes, some recommend 10mb min for sd and 15 for HD streams. I'm hoping someone on here comfirms that 6.5 will be ok and I wont get all the buffering crap. Cant help with the box above though

Trevor whats putting me off to be honest is my broadband speed I get 6.5mb but reading through some of the details etc on ebay of boxes, some recommend 10mb min for sd and 15 for HD streams. I'm hoping someone on here comfirms that 6.5 will be ok and I wont get all the buffering crap. Cant help with the box above though

6.5Mb? Speeds we can only dream of lol!

And this isn't what you'd call a peak time, sometimes it's better when there's a blue moon and 5 sundays in the month lol!

speed test.png

I don’t know if this helps but on some channels I get a lot of buffering on others no buffering at all.

im gonna invest in a new quad core android box in the new year and replace my old mx box
ive found a good site where to get them cheepish (around 40 pound area)
i would put link up to benefit other members,but i dont know if its ok or not
if its ok by mods il put link up

Can you pm me a link as well please? Cheers

Magnu420 I saw your subsequent posts after posting my request.No thanks for being sarcastic, Will never bother you again

Have you thought of seeing a Dentist?

:Chainsaw:

Last edited:
Back