Latest DWZ Build for Members

Just tried again and it wont work?
As I cannot replicate it, my apoligies for confusion.
Maybe was on another build I will try some earlier ones.

When I select a folder it just lets me open it. I have to select a single file before it gives me the option to push it. I have messaged the developer for advice. Cheers anyway.

Latest DWZ Build 170515. Skin update. New SportsDevil added.

If you have made tweaks to the build and wish to keep them you only need to add the addon folder to you device and your tweaks should be unaffected.

The downloaded file needs to be extracted first.

For firestick you need to create a folder on your desktop and backup your build using the backup option on adb fire to this folder then take the latest addon folder and put it in your desktop backup folder, then restore your backup folder to your firestick and you will have the new addons and repos. This method can be used for other android devices.

For android devices easy option not firestick.
Add the addons folder to a usb stick or memory card and stick in your device then replace the addons folder using file manager.
Directory is device/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/kodi and the addons folder is in the kodi folder.

First time install, best method.

Option 1
Firestick/Fire TV/Android Device.
You will need abd fire installed on your pc.
Kodi installed on your device.
Backup your kodi data if you have your own build.
Then you need to clear the data on kodi but if it is a fresh install then no need. Then launch kodi and let it update then you must close kodi.

Extract the file first as it is a rar file when you download it.
Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD 170516 [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb fire. If your not sure how to use adb fire there are plenty of videos on youtube.

Option 2
Add the addons and userdata folders to a usb stick or memory card and stick in your device then replace the addons and userdata folders using file manager.
Directory is device/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/kodi and the addons and userdata folders are in the kodi folder.

For PC.
just overwrite and replace the files "addons" and "userdata" in
C:/uers / username / updata / roaming / kodi

DWZ Build 170516
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Latest DWZ Build 190515. tknorris beta repo added so Salts addon could update to v2.0.43

If you have made tweaks to the build and wish to keep them you only need to add the addon folder to you device and your tweaks should be unaffected.

For firestick you need to create a folder on your desktop and backup your build using the backup option on adb fire to this folder then take the latest addon folder and put it in your desktop backup folder, then restore your backup folder to your firestick and you will have the new addons and repos. This method can be used for other android devices.

Add the addons folder to a usb stick or memory card and stick in your device then replace the addons folder using file manager.
Directory is device/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/kodi and the addons folder is in the kodi folder.

Option 1
Then you need to clear the data on kodi but if it is a fresh install then no need. Then launch kodi and let it update then you must close kodi.

Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD 190516 [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb fire. If your not sure how to use adb fire there are plenty of videos on youtube.

Option 2
Add the addons and userdata folders to a usb stick or memory card and stick in your device then replace the addons and userdata folders using file manager.
Directory is device/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/kodi and the addons and userdata folders are in the kodi folder.

For PC.

DWZ Build 190516
Code:

@avid

Ive updated to the latest build, and now I am getting unmet dependencies on all the repos. Im on isengard 15.2, do I need to do something? Do I need to update isengard to 15.3?

Last edited by a moderator:
@avid

Ive updated to the latest build, and now I am getting unmet dependencies on all the repos. Im on isengard 15.2, do I need to do something? Do I need to update isengard to 15.3?

Maybe because you are using an old version of Kodi. I am using the latest version 16.1.

Maybe because you are using an old version of Kodi. I am using the latest version 16.1.

Possibly. Also where are all the sports repos? Previously I had a section called sport that doesn't appear anymore.

Ill update the version of Kodi and see if that resolves it.

Thanks

Possibly. Also where are all the sports repos? Previously I had a section called sport that doesn't appear anymore.

Ill update the version of Kodi and see if that resolves it.

Thanks

Under the all addons menu item there is a sub menu called sport addons. They are all in there.

what you need to do update to 16.1 jarvis because the build is incompatible to your kodi

Latest DWZ Build 07062016. Skin update. Sportdevil update. The music source add-on added. Thanks to the devs for the work on there free repo's and addons.

Option 1

Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD 07062016 [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb fire. If your not sure how to use adb fire there are plenty of videos on youtube.

Option 2

For PC.

DWZ Build 07062016
Code:

Latest DWZ Build 07062016. Skin update. Dc sports and Godofellas addons added. Be careful as goodfellas has some adult content. Some new maintenance added to the program sub menu. Also some quick movie and TV show links added to the super favourites folders. Thanks to the devs for the work on there free repo's and addons.

The build has a good mix of some of the best addons but is not to big, about 273mb. It has some of the most popular repo's and has fusion installed. I have used xonfluence skin by helly which is an updated version of ccm skin by mudislanders and can be fully customizes to your own liking. Thanks to them for there great free work. I have not over customized it and kept it simple. It will run on most android devices and Pc's. You can remove anything you don't use including the skin or you can add to it if you like. If you remove the skin you will save about 40mb but will lose the look of the build.

Option 1

Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD 12062016 [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb fire. If your not sure how to use adb fire there are plenty of videos on youtube.

Option 2

For PC.

DWZ Build 12062016
Code:

Latest DWZ Build 06072016. Ak47 repo and addon added and all repo's and addons updated. Thanks to the devs for the work on there free repo's and addons.

The build has a good mix of some of the best addons but is not to big, about 283mb. It has some of the most popular repo's and has fusion installed. I have used xonfluence skin by helly which is an updated version of ccm skin by mudislanders and can be fully customizes to your own liking. Thanks to them for there great free work. I have not over customized it and kept it simple. It will run on most android devices and Pc's. You can remove anything you don't use including the skin or you can add to it if you like. If you remove the skin you will save about 40mb but will lose the look of the build.

If you have made tweaks to the build and wish to keep them you only need to add the addon folder to you device and your tweaks should be unaffected. But you will not get the tweaks I have made to the build.

Option 1

Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD 06072016 [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb fire. If your not sure how to use adb fire there are plenty of videos on youtube.

Option 2

For PC.

DWZ Build 06072016
Code:

Latest DWZ Build 21072016. Skin update, latest sportdevil installed and all repo's and addons updated. Thanks to the devs for the work on there free repo's and addons.

The build has a good mix of some of the best addons but is not to big, about 283mb. It has some of the most popular repo's and has fusion installed. I have used xonfluence skin by helly which is an updated version of ccm skin by mudislanders and can be fully customizes to your own liking. Thanks to them for there great free work. I have not over customized it and kept it simple. It will run on most android devices and Pc's. You can remove anything you don't use including the skin or you can add to it if you like. If you remove the skin you will save about 40mb but will lose the look of the build.

If you have made tweaks to the build and wish to keep them you only need to add the addon folder to you device and your tweaks should be unaffected. But you will not get the tweaks I have made to the build.

Method if you wish to keep your own tweaks.

First time install or full update, best method.

Option 1

Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD 21072016 [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb fire. If your not sure how to use adb fire there are plenty of videos on youtube.

Option 2

For PC.

DWZ Build 21072016
Code:

Last edited:
Latest DWZ Build 29072016. Removed non working addons and associated repo's. All repo's and addons updated. Thanks to the devs for the work on there free repo's and addons.

The build has a good mix of some of the best addons but is not to big, about 240mb. It has some of the most popular repo's and has fusion installed. I have used xonfluence skin by helly which is an updated version of ccm skin by mudislanders and can be fully customizes to your own liking. Thanks to them for there great free work. I have not over customized it and kept it simple. It will run on most android devices and Pc's. You can remove anything you don't use including the skin or you can add to it if you like. If you remove the skin you will save about 40mb but will lose the look of the build.

First time install or full update, best method.

Option 1

Restore the build folder DWZ BUILD 29072016 [the numbers represents the build date] using the restore option on adb fire. If your not sure how to use adb fire there are plenty of videos on youtube.

Option 2

For PC.

DWZ Build 29072016

Last edited:
Please don't download the build at the moment as some of the addons are not working correctly. I am sorting it now. Cheers

All working now....

DWZ Build 29072016

Code:

Last edited:
Can you help me get this on my firestick. Its just a fresh install, I don't need to keep anything. I have kodi 16.1 on my firestick. I have hit restore on adbfire but it tell me to do backup. I then hit backup, creates backup folders on pc but still can't restore to your build.

Should i replace my folders in backup with your folders?

Can you help me get this on my firestick. Its just a fresh install, I don't need to keep anything. I have kodi 16.1 on my firestick. I have hit restore on adbfire but it tell me to do backup. I then hit backup, creates backup folders on pc but still can't restore to your build.

Should i replace my folders in backup with your folders?

Did you stop kodi running before you hit back up
Also have you unzipped the file

Please don't download the build at the moment as some of the addons are not working correctly. I am sorting it now. Cheers

All working now....

DWZ Build 29072016

Code:

just put this on my pasberry pi works brill cheers @avid ;)

Great build. Having a small issue, when I register firestick and install kodi and this build its great but when i take it to my brothers and register my account and register his account kodi app disappears completely. I need to go to system then manage applications then launch kodi....

How do i get this anywhere on the dashboard?

Also can't seem to find a working stream of sky atlantic and sky living, can anyone help?

Kind regards,

Back