VU+ Solo Another Vu + Solo ( clone ) and the red light problem

Debricasar

Inactive User
Reaction score
I got Vu + Solo V2 ( clone ) to try to repair . Only the red light on. Apparently inserted the wrong image but I'm not sure . On the remote to see that flickers light on the Receiver ( means , receives the signal ) . How do I know if I need a JTAG or I have to change the chip ? What's the safest image for this clone . I read on your forum that it goes Ferrari image . Is that correct or allow others ( Black Hole or OpenPLi ) . thank you

I got Vu + Solo V2 ( clone ) to try to repair . Only the red light on. Apparently inserted the wrong image but I'm not sure . On the remote to see that flickers light on the Receiver ( means , receives the signal ) . How do I know if I need a JTAG or I have to change the chip ? What's the safest image for this clone . I read on your forum that it goes Ferrari image . Is that correct or allow others ( Black Hole or OpenPLi ) . thank you

On a v2 solo made by Ferrari this will cure the red light problem.

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?resources/403/

Last edited by a moderator:

Do I have to do or JTAG is enough " new " Ferrari and correct image ?

Hi , I tried to make a JTAG according to your instructions and instead of " Update Complete " update did not start . I replaced RS232 cable but the result is the same . The red light is still burning as before . there are no changes . What could be the problem ? thank you

Hi , I tried to make a JTAG according to your instructions and instead of " Update Complete " update did not start . I replaced RS232 cable but the result is the same . The red light is still burning as before . there are no changes . What could be the problem ? thank you

You need to use the special adapter that cam with the box this goes on the end of a serial cable then into the rs232 port on the box.

Thanks for your reply. Now I have an even greater fear . I used the adapter ( he came to the box ) but unfortunately nothing . I do not know what else could be the reason for not working .

Back