Guides and Info Zoostorm Review

roachieuk

Elite Member
Reaction score
(I wasnt sure where to put this but if it needs to be moved then that's fine)

I have used these for my past two main PC's and recently just had to deal with them over my HDD crash and i promise you they are a brilliant company if you have problems.I've been so used to building my own for the ast 13-14 years that i was a bit hesitant to buying a prebuilt system.But i cant knock these guys.

I contacted them on the 14th just to see what they could do with my HDD as it would keep crashing over and over again after only 4 months use.Anyway cut a long story short i contacted them on the 14th feb 2014 and i had a responses within 20mins of me emailing them.Any way we exchanged messages for couple of days they arranged a courier to pick it up on Monday 17th which was through TNT and i had a new HDD today which i gotta put in yet so i will let you know further if it boots up and what not.

But they do also offer to send someone out to you.

so seriously guys dont doubt this company i know in the early years i think they wernt so good as far as what ive read but for my exp with them it was all good and brilliant. Ive never delt with such a brill company.

The one niggly thing i would say about them is you don't have no emails to say weather they have got your item or not and what the progress is with it so that's the one down side.I didn't receive no reports either as to what was wrong with my old HDD. But that's just me being fussy and wanting to know more lol.

Back