Zgemma i55

i have multi room for 3 connections. I contacted my provider as i though he may of made a mistake and only configured the connection for 1 but he confirmed i had 3. He said test it with another image.

i also tired using mutiple different IPTV providers and got the same result
You have bought a sub from the bay or a reseller for someone else,You will not get a sub for 3 connections for iptv as the portal systems have not been updated to cope with it,I may be wrong as have been but i think i smell a rat here,Just a guide for iptv on price,A uk sub for 12 months should be around ?50/60 ,with vod it would be an extra ?20,multiroom would also be ?20 is extra,Some providers are ?140 for a basic package but what i say to all is to look around and test all services,There are enough top guns on here to recommend a good server by pm within the rules,This is just a little guide to help on prices

Did put the pound sign by prices but its not working,Update to new firmware maybe,CRACK ON MICK

Can anyone recommend a good supplier for this box please?
Is it worth getting it from fleabay or amazon?
thx

You have bought a sub from the bay or a reseller for someone else,You will not get a sub for 3 connections for iptv as the portal systems have not been updated to cope with it,I may be wrong as have been but i think i smell a rat here,Just a guide for iptv on price,A uk sub for 12 months should be around ?50/60 ,with vod it would be an extra ?20,multiroom would also be ?20 is extra,Some providers are ?140 for a basic package but what i say to all is to look around and test all services,There are enough top guns on here to recommend a good server by pm within the rules,This is just a little guide to help on prices

sorry i forgot to respond to this earlier.

I checked using multiple recievers with all on an IPTV channel and i can definitely view 3 channels simultaneously. so the portals are defintely able to support more thans 2. my provider says they can support up to 7 streams per sub.

Back