Zgemma H2 Open Atv adn Open VIX

hiranuk

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi
I have the H2 and have been messing around with flashing different images to see which is the best, I flashed Open VIx and then didn't like it so flashed Open ATV. Although Open ATV works fine, I have a problem.

When the box boots up the first screen that appears is the Open ViX then after a couple of seconds it changes to Open ATV and then the box boots up and I have the tv channels. Why is the Open VIx screen showing when I have flashed the open ATV image ? how can I get rid of the open vix screen as this is increasing the time the box takes to boot up ?
Thanks in advance

Hi
I have the H2 and have been messing around with flashing different images to see which is the best, I flashed Open VIx and then didn't like it so flashed Open ATV. Although Open ATV works fine, I have a problem.

When the box boots up the first screen that appears is the Open ViX then after a couple of seconds it changes to Open ATV and then the box boots up and I have the tv channels. Why is the Open VIx screen showing when I have flashed the open ATV image ? how can I get rid of the open vix screen as this is increasing the time the box takes to boot up ?
Thanks in advance

Yeah this is stored in a location that is not overwritten.

The file responsible for that is the splash bin file not all images have them try find that file for your favourite image and reflash with that in the folder.

You could take a backup add the splash file and reflash your backup.

once I FTP to the box what folder should I be looking in for the splash bin file and once found which folder do I put it in, the "Zgemma" folder or one of the folders in the root directory

thanks

You can not do that its in an area of the flash you can not ftp to.

You have to flash the splash file you would like.

Back