Zgemma 2s (Tuner/Freeze/Crash)

Jodydoc

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Crashing..Tuner perhaps?
Hi guys, i have a problem with a current zgemma 2s, i have not came across this before but hopefully some of you have; bear in mind i have flashed 20 or so of these boxes before but here goes;

Basically, to cut a story short, after doing my usual successful flash of sucmnsee image as normal, this particular box seems to lock up and freeze after about 5 mins or so. I have tried various steps, clean reflash, new usbs, hdd formats, windows formats, clean download nearly everything. I have tried the sat feeds in the other ports i.e swapped them about but no joy. I have also tried, using one tuner and putting the other one to "not configured" etc. tried a different image but same story. Im thinking just a faulty box at this point, but any ideas are welcomed.

The sat feeds are ok as tested on my other cloud ibox i have here, no zgemmas left at the moment.

Thanks.

Crashing..Tuner perhaps?
Hi guys, i have a problem with a current zgemma 2s, i have not came across this before but hopefully some of you have; bear in mind i have flashed 20 or so of these boxes before but here goes;

Basically, to cut a story short, after doing my usual successful flash of sucmnsee image as normal, this particular box seems to lock up and freeze after about 5 mins or so. I have tried various steps, clean reflash, new usbs, hdd formats, windows formats, clean download nearly everything. I have tried the sat feeds in the other ports i.e swapped them about but no joy. I have also tried, using one tuner and putting the other one to "not configured" etc. tried a different image but same story. Im thinking just a faulty box at this point, but any ideas are welcomed.

The sat feeds are ok as tested on my other cloud ibox i have here, no zgemmas left at the moment.

Thanks.

If you have tried various images same result then it does seem like hardware ? Did you try another PSU ? Is it getting overly hot at all ?

What do u mean by PSU? No it doesnt seem to be overly hot buddy. I have flashed ten or so this month and no trouble :(

PS glad to be back, took a break for a while there lol

its funny u say that..im not using the one that came with it!!il try that (supplier hasnt delivered the EU Plug Unit i need

Back