ZeroZeroZero Amazon 8 Part Series

silverdale

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I finished ZeroZeroZero the 8 part Amazon series last night. I can't think of a series I've ever watched start to finish but this was one of the best things I've watched in a very very long time.

It follows the path of cocaine from start to finish but superbly directed. Was brutal at times but once you start you won't put it down.
Give it a go:
Watch ZeroZeroZero, Season 1 | Prime Video

Yeah its not a new one. I was hunting through bored sh#tless last week and thought, I never watched any series so I gave it a go, it had me in the first 20 so I stuck with it.
What was your thoughts on it ?

How does it compare to Narco’s🤔

Yeah its not a new one. I was hunting through bored sh#tless last week and thought, I never watched any series so I gave it a go, it had me in the first 20 so I stuck with it.
What was your thoughts on it ?
There’s is some great tv series’s if you haven’t watched any.

I know, I just never seem to have the patience. I tried one some while ago and it wasn't up to scratch so it kind of put me off anymore but that ZeroZeroZero was excellent

Just something that keeps me intrested bud I watched 1883 western series thought it was very good
A decent western if you haven’t see it is called Godless. Also decent supernatural one adapted from a Steven King book is called The Outsider.
Here’s some if you haven’t see them.
Narco’s
El Chapo
Startup
Ozark
Stranger Things
Gomorrah
Dopesick
Better Call Saul( That’s if you have watched Breaking Bad)
Fargo
Chernobyl
Vikings
The Last Kingdom
When they see us
The Night Of
Mindhunter

Here some old ones but you may have seen them though.
Game of Thrones
Band of Brothers
Pacific
The Wire
Breaking Bad
Sopranos
Luther
Sherlock

Back