YouTube Api

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Alright everyone :)

I was looking at the youtube api (its an interface that lets you interact with the servers of youtube) I looked on the vbulletin modifications section and could not find any mods to allow members to post there own videos on our channel.

So I was thinking I might try and make a mod to allow members to post a video directly to our youtube channel at:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DigitalWorldz1

Let me know if this would interest anyone if so I would have a go at making it but if not I will leave it alone.

Regards
Mickie

I was looking at the youtube api (its an interface that lets you interact with the servers of youtube) I looked on the vbulletin modifications section and could not find any mods to allow members to post there own videos on our channel.

So I was thinking I might try and make a mod to allow members to post a video directly to our youtube channel at:

YouTube - DigitalWorldz1's Channel

Let me know if this would interest anyone if so I would have a go at making it but if not I will leave it alone.

Regards
Mickie

prolly not something I would use as I am boring, but the idea is a good one. I imagine it would be really useful in certain circumstances.

YouTube - DigitalWorldz1's Channel

Regards
Mickie

Nice one...go for it!

Back